A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This forum's all about me.

hRook

*unlock*

34 is only 2 points away from a perfect composite score guys. He is more than welcome to brag about it. If you don't think it's important, don't post, but I for one think this is a fine place to share academic achievements. The title could of been better, but that's classic Sage.

Not trying to undermine you Slinger, but this is one of the rare times where I think that a lock is unfounded.

The ACT is much like the SAT, and was built to be a competitor. It used to stand for American College Testing, but is now just ACT.

ACT is becoming more and more widely accepted as an SAT alternative, especially after harvard came forward and admitted they have no problem accepting students who only take the ACT.

The ACT is generally considered harder, because of it's much more rigorous math regime (especially since you cannot use a calculator).

Basically, imagine Sage just said that he got a 2330 on his SAT.

Basically, imagine Sage just said that he got a 2330 on his SAT.

They go up to 2330 nowadays?

Anyway, congratulations! I still have no basis for which I can understand how well a 34 is, but I'm assuming that's like a 1500+ on an olde-fashioned SAT which I still have no flippin' idea how good is. But I know it's flippin' good.

I took the SAT... Didn't do quite as well on it because it's like 6 hours of straight testing, and it took its toll. Thanks though fellas.

And in reference to the topic title, I just thought it was fitting because it was in the SAGE forum. I'm just too punny. Smidge moved it though... So now it's just a good old fashioned baffler.

jerks... Thats a pretty huge achievement. I suppose that is gonna make college crap quite easy for you Sage.

The ACT was described to me as a more standardized test quizzing over the stuff you learned in school rather than how well you are able to figure stuff out like the SAT. Is the ACT timed?