A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The official I have a Wii topic :D

shadowgoten

What MaxSonic did on Saturday the 18th:

-Went to Thanksgiving cookout

-Went to Wall-Mart*sucks* and waited to get my Wii

What MaxSonic did on Sunday the 19th:

-Bought Wii

-Made sweet love to wii

-Went to Wal-Mart for work *coughwalmartsucksballscough*

-Made sweet love to wii

-Played Twighlight Princess and Wii sports the rest of day

I'm going to go through the pages and find everyone's system code and list them all so we can have SFGHQ on Wii.

Okay guys I've registered the lot of you now, but just a warning, in a few days you won't be able to reach my wii anymore because I'm going to finally take it home and there is no wireless at home. So send me your Miis right away. And I promise I'll make a special "True" ila Mii for you.

Edit: by lot of you I mean the guys in the first post up to DW, so if theres more post again because I don't want to dig through the topics.

Also: Gale Boomerang FTW

Even my friend Ryo has one.

Ryo is never prepared for anything.

So did Salad -- in fact she has two -- except she is absolutely goddamned horrid at Zelda and that makes me feel sad :(

And I think that may officially be the WORST POST EVER!

Why? 1) References to "friends" that nobody else here knows. 2) Talking about said friends in some casual in-joke style that we're supposed to understand. 3) Double spaced formatting.

Eww at Mario Party 8. Although, with the capabilities of the Wii-mote this may be more deserving than numbers 2-7.

I'd probably have to go with Sonic & the Secret Rings, Red Steel, Smash Bros, Bomberman Land, Mario Strikers, and possibly Super Mario Galaxy (don't know all that much about it).

Edit: I lol'd at the comment titled "Where's Banjo?" It's on the X360 that's where. I had kinda forgotten about that as I haven't heard anything lately. ::adds to X360 list::

Eraysor: Hahahaha! Oh my god, the humour burns. xD

MaxSonic: Who the heck is Tony Taka?

Edit: Yes that was in reference to some sort of sick Trance Vibrator = Wii thing. It'd even make sounds. Which reminds me.. how's that working out anyway? When I played Excite Truck I don't recally any sounds from the Wiimote.

On the topic of Tony Taka: Only click if your 18+, contains links to hentai.

but then again your not reading this.

A google search gave me a ero blog that displays his art, it also gave me a site ( I dont like linking this, but this is for mature audiences :\ ). So he makes ero art

MaxSonic is one of the only people I know on SFGHQ who has the balls to admit he looks at hentai, good show MaxSonic.

---

Rawr, im getting mad, the Wii is getting so many cool features ;-;, and im not gonna be able to afford one, freaking great.

Aerosol: They should though. If you don't have surround sound it can "add a bit" if you actually hear an engine rev or something from your controller. And if you do have surround sound, it can add that extra "mmph."

Midi: I'm totally over 18. I even buy my own liquor when I'm drunk enough to steal it. Err.. waitaminute. Eh.. heh heh? Japanese text support doesn't like me.

Edit: Try and replace that link with the one to his blog. I'll search for it and if I get it before you, I'll edit it in.

Edit 2: Err.. upon finding it I think I'll just leave the other link up as the blog is totally explicity. Other one's harmless 'cept for some ani-babes in bikinis.

I feel this need announcing: I went to Gamestop today for 3 reasons:

Play the Wii

Play Elite Beat Agents

Make sure my year old preorder on Twilight Princess for GCN was a-ok

The guy there had extra Reggie Wii t-shirts, and was handing them out. "Awesome! Thanks!" I said.

I'm totally wearing it to class Monday, cause there's a bunch of gamers in my class who would love it.

I <3 Nintendo