A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The wii countdown begins..

shadowgoten

I also saw that at EVERY store I passed by. I called the Target and for the Wii launch, they said they have employees working outside so that NOBODY loiters in front of the store until 7 PM on 10/18. Once that happens, a double velvet rope line forms (21 units at this store). At 7 AM, one hour before opening, the manager will come out and hand out tickets, soda, and popcorn. At 8 AM, it's Wii time!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft slingerland, and Koray, just remember who's playing the damn thing while you guys are in line ;D. I'll be home by 12:20 am EST at the most on Sunday morning :D

On the real though, good luck getting your units.

We can make a friend codes thread and get everyone registered with each other.

Yes, SG. I will think of you and Wesker...playing your Wiis already. I'm bringing my DS in the hopes that others will, so we can have multiplayer madness. With the wireless connectivity, I don't have to leave line...yesssss.

I was doing some "Wii-connaisance" (lolz) at stores to see how they are handling the PS3 release, because it will be similar to the Wii (except with more units, ftw). There were frat boys outside the Target I'm planning to attack. Target got security out there, kicked them off the premises, and said, "Not until 7 PM!" It has been confirmed for me...Target is a bullseye.

I've also decided to try for a midnight release. A small chain store near me has 13 and are midnight releasing, so if I get there reasonably early on Saturday, I'll be able to do the SG thing and laugh at you guys. Even Slinger.

I'll need to find a couple good books though... maybe some silly puzzle things. Afterall, I'm sure you all remember how EBGames looted my corpse and got my DS.

I'm helping someone get his Wii in case Target doesn't allow target employees to. Basically it involves him passing off a gift card to me and then I go buy a Wii and stuff for him. I'd buy one myself but I have bills and plus I'm still saving up for a new dancepad.