A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A portrait of a girl i like

sonic101

I didn't know girls were still attracted to that kind of stuff. Drawing someone without them knowing about it and then giving them the picture? Personally I'd be a tad creeped out.

Anyway good work on it and such.

I hope you asked her if you could draw her first. Because that would be creepy as hell if you just did that and then showed her.

LOL

Cool, but try not to seem too creepy when/if you show her. A good example of how not to act would be that starburst commercial...yea...

Nice first portrait. If you made it from your mind I have to say you have a nice ability. I have made portraits aswell, but just of myself. Not that I haven't tried making of other people, but it's just too hard to remember another person's face and then put it on the paper. Nice job ;]

That commercial was funny, I haven't seen it before ^^; Now that's what I call obsession lol

Recently I drew a portrait of a girl I liked and I gave it to her, that went very well heh. But I figured I could show you guys the pic :)

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/sonic101/my%20art/juliepicture.jpg[/qimg]

I bet she never talked to you again.

(kidding. Thats pretty damn awsome. That pic + shading = Hard Win.)

• 2 weeks later...