A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSNTails has recently updated Sonic Robo Blast 2.

W.A.C.

I have a map of all 3 acts of Spring Yard, and looking at them, I don't see any loops. Plenty of slopes though.

Anyway, I replayed SRB2. It's pretty well done, although the physics are still really hard to use. And is the music made original for it? I don't think I've heard any of the music before.

I got lost in zone 2 act 1 got bored so I stopped playing. Maybe I'll try again later.

Using Spoiler Tags is cool. hear my complaints:

Those 5 Images alone almost made my very unstable extension packed firefox installation crash.

Warning Point Sonic-Blitz please,[ caps ] as NO-ONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM HAS AN SIG AN/OR AVATAR AS ANNOYING AND USELESS AS HIS [/ caps ]

and youll never be better than rael because youll never be better than me, over.

---

About SRB2, why does it have such weird support for analog axis?

I mean I have to like go ALL the way right to tuirn right, but then I wont be going forward, :(

Haha, I got lost in Techno Hill too, the last time I played (that was a while back)...it was in act 2, I think.

The last time I tried to play it using a cheapo digital controller with buttons that kept on sticking. Needless to say, it fared pretty badly. I'll have to try the game soon with a proper pad...a PS2-PC control adapter should do the job nicely, methinks. As it stands, I find the game very fiddly to control. However, it is good to see the game still being worked on after all this time. It may have been development for a long time, but then we are talking about a Sonic fangame that's practically in 3D.

I also remember seeing screenshots of the game with slopes in at one time...I don't know what came of it, though.

Dunno if any of you noticed, but xhedgehogx doesnt know what the result of " Graphics & Addons ≠ Fun " is.

Wow, dude, I've been a member of that forum for the longest time, I had the game for the longest time. Never have a seen any loops.

Yes, AJ, or furiousfox had slopes in the game at one point, they did not work out well. So they were scrapped.

Show me a mod with slopes or loops.

Someone take a screenshot of the first part of level one with the slope, because I do not remember one being there.

I stopped playing the game and going to their message boards because most of them are complete douchbags.

Sonic-Blitz: Get rid of the avatar and signature, for the second time. Their irritating, and idiotic. Despite the fact their now blocked.

xhedgehogx: What are you, two? I have yet to see one good thing come out of you. Your posts have consisted of retarded things. "No." I'm sorry, but thats not a post, unless its been mod-edited. All your doing is complaining about the smallest god damn thing, get over it. Its a great fangame, that alot of people enjoy.

I dont think anyone gives a sh*t if it doesnt have slopes, or loops. That does NOT make it a sonic game. Sonic games are not based on what the god damn floor does.

Sonic-Blitz: Get rid of the avatar and signature, for the second time. Their irritating, and idiotic. Despite the fact their now blocked.

xhedgehogx: What are you, two? I have yet to see one good thing come out of you. Your posts have consisted of retarded things. "No." I'm sorry, but thats not a post, unless its been mod-edited. All your doing is complaining about the smallest god damn thing, get over it. Its a great fangame, that alot of people enjoy.

I dont think anyone gives a sh*t if it doesnt have slopes, or loops. That does NOT make it a sonic game. Sonic games are not based on what the god damn floor does.

Get over it. I post what I want, what you gonna do about it? Whine? Cuz that's definatly what you're doing now.

Wow, dude, I've been a member of that forum for the longest time, I had the game for the longest time. Never have a seen any loops.

Yes, AJ, or furiousfox had slopes in the game at one point, they did not work out well. So they were scrapped.

Show me a mod with slopes or loops.

Someone take a screenshot of the first part of level one with the slope, because I do not remember one being there.

I stopped playing the game and going to their message boards because most of them are complete douchbags.

Do you even know what means? It means NOT EQUAL TO , As in, you dont need slopes to have fun.

WHERE IN THE HELL DID I SAY SRB2 HAD SLOPES, QOUTE M PLEAS, BECAUSE I DONT SEE WHEN OR WHERE I SAID SRB2 HAD SLOPES.

what the hell are you, a 8 year old? go get banned.

EDIT: YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED THE " WHINE " CARD?

please, seriously, get banned.

I gave you a bad rep. It was suppose to say "Don't post anything if you're not going to saying thing nice." Seriously, get over yourself. Now, if you thingk you can do better, than by alllllllll means go ahead. A fangame doesn't have to have loop or slope. Have you heard of a "old skool platform" games? You know, the ones with out slopes and loops? Yeah, that's what it is.