A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The all new Post Your Desktop Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOAPdesktop.jpg

I've being waiting for one of these topics for a while.

I recentlly did a drastic clean up of my desktop, you should have seen it before I did it! After that I downloaded a program that makes the WinXP interface like Mac OS X, looks both sweet and clean now. :D

I have 2 SNES emulators cos Snes9X can run Starfox 2 without crashing on me! :o

Scatta:

My Desktop

It's not anime, and it's not Sonic. I'll give you "it doesn't make sense" but it's abstract art, and it's not really supposed to. Also it's original, so meh..

I like your icon/skin combo, using a shellpack or what?

NHY:

I bet SSD never made that avatar I asked em for eh? oh and I hope thats YzDock your using, not ObjectDock

It's some of the Vista Icons mixed with some of the WinXP icons, and a few random icons from some set I forgot the name of. I was trying to make them all vista, but screwed crap up and I decided not to try and fix it for fear that I might mess things up further. Hence the mixmatching. It's pretty cool though, I guess.

Somehow I love this, but for fudges sake get a new trillian skin.

Oh lets play stepmania online sometime? ;D

I don't know where to get one. Plus, I like the default one :X

You'd own me in Stepmania >_>

I should have a lot more icons on there, but I did some cleaning, cause I didn't like how the icons were ontop of the image >_>

It's great for motivating me to finish the game ^_^

I don't know where to get one. Plus, I like the default one :X

You'd own me in Stepmania >_>

I should have a lot more icons on there, but I did some cleaning, cause I didn't like how the icons were ontop of the image >_>

It's great for motivating me to finish the game ^_^

I got bored in the last area thing. But it was a brilliant game while characters were still joining, even though I only used the green-haired-girl, the young archer girl and Ein. I still liked getting new characters though :)

Celeste owns if you teach her the Holy Sabre's Overskill. Strongest Lv1 Overskill I think. I spent a lot of time leveling them up.

Uh I forgot the names that's why I didn't use any except Ein. :[

Who's Celeste? Is that the girl in red who looks like a mage? Or the bat? :[