A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official SAGE Hype Topic! SCHWING~!

This isn't the place to discuss this in detail, that will happen elsewhere, but all I'm going to say is...

This is wrong. Hyperbole is not the way to go about this. (Seriously, I think highly of Ben Hurst. You think I'd allow "several" flaming topics about it? If I did somehow, it was definitely an accident, but I'm pretty darned sure I didn't.)

Overall, please don't forget that a forum is a collective of people, one or a few people saying something does not mean "The MC" is saying something. I agree that some people went too far over the subject, and I will be talking with them (and have already put down a timed ban or two), but they felt threatened. Again, though, I'll discuss this with you further on the side.

In return, I ask this not be spread about or discussed in other places, by either party. We'll just keep MC stuff at the MC. We're not anti-SAGE, hell, I tried to RUN the thing one year, Blaze was one of the original founders, and one of the administrators, H, tried to schedule time off his job to be a part of it full time. Things just got out of hand, and we're trying to get that straightened out.

You're absolutely right on all counts Kulock, as usual. Also, I just realized that I do come off somewhat generalizing, so let me reiterate that it's a small group of trolls at the MC that regualrly do things like this. Most of the people there are great! MOST of them anyway....

And yeah, discussion on this, at Ku's request, is hereby forbidden for the time being, I appreciate everyone's cooperation with this. I'd like to put it behind us.

That said, someone tell me, what are the games everyone is really looking forward to seeing at SAGE this year?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, someone tell me, what are the games everyone is really looking forward to seeing at SAGE this year?

Emerald Ties, Anime Rally (cuuute *_*) and probably Blue Frenzy's games (if he's going to show something), I would really like to see a new demo of Sonic Utopia.

As for other titles, I don't remember any more at the moment, although there might be some games I'll personally be glad to see this SAGE.

Guest Shadix

Hopefully a PC build of RetroSonic and something awesome from Stealth.

Plus doesn't SSN and Instant have something new and revolutionary? (I remember reading about it on their booth last year.)

Hey, I remember that too, Shadix. What could it be?

I'm looking forward to any game that the rest of you are hyped up about. ETCF, SFA, Utopia, Retro Sonic, etc. I think the quality of games is substantially better than years past, even though there are less booths at this point.

I'm just excited for being apart of the whole event and getting "lol" instant messages at the neon signs I made for them (if I haven't shown you them already). If you have no idea what I'm talking about *points to link in sig* :P (shamless plug)

I'm looking forward to Emerald Ties (surprise! ;) ) and Sonic Frenzy Adventure. I would also say Sonic Utopia, but BF said that he wont be able to show any more of it for SAGE.

Unfortunately, I'll probably miss a good deal of the SAGEcasts this year due to a combination of funny working hours and the usual US/UK time difference. Pity, as I really enjoyed them last time.

...I kinda miss one day a week college...

Update, August 20th:

This just in! Ian "Potto" Flynn, current writer of the Sonic The Hedgehog comic book (the Archie one, he's the guy trying to clean up what was left in the wake of the recently fired Ken Penders) will also be making a SAGE appearance as a guest speaker! You'll be able to ask him any and all questions you feel like asking, straight to the source! Expect to see him sometime on Friday, August 26th! The exact time and other details coming soon!

Update, August 20th:

This just in! Ian "Potto" Flynn, current writer of the Sonic The Hedgehog comic book (the Archie one, he's the guy trying to clean up what was left in the wake of the recently fired Ken Penders) will also be making a SAGE appearance as a guest speaker! You'll be able to ask him any and all questions you feel like asking, straight to the source! Expect to see him sometime on Friday, August 26th! The exact time and other details coming soon!

When/why did Ken penders get fired?