A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Thanks! ^_^ When you say "along the sides," should I try it on just the brightest side? I kinda do that with the Bad Future's background:

tforest2.png

(I would prefer a full flame effect at some point like Angel Island Zone Act 2, but I get noticeable slowdown from multiple animated layers.)

@Strife: This one is also awesome, but I'm afraid I can barely see the floor where your character is supposed to stand.

@FGR: Tiles look very good. But are you making use of the stretch-to-the-app-borders thing? The graphics may look kinda ugly when resized.

@Azukara: That's such an epic music. Reminds me too much of Palmtree Panic, specially because the music is short. But damn that, that's prett well made. I wonder if I could have the right application to make this sort of song in my own. You see, singing well and playing guitar isn't enough

I waited until i fininsh the act 1 of the 3º zone to release a demo, anyway i think im ready to release it.

If you think it's alright, you can release it whenever you like. Don't release too many demos, though, or some people will feel they've already played everything and stop playing your game.