A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/showpost.php?p=153776&postcount=4434

Yeah, it was DA.

I'm not 100% custom spriting these bgs. I'm taking bits and pieces from everywhere and recommissioning them. I obviously have to edit the shit out of them so its not like I'm just copying and pasting. Most of the bgs don't even halfway tile. I cut and paste and spend hours in photoshop making things tile by basically drawing in missing pieces.

Wanted to put this in my SAGE demo, but I just don't have enough time to completely make it work.

trainbattle.png

It's the miniboss that takes you to ACT 2 of the zone featured in the demo, which I purposefully didn't show you guys for a bit of a surprise.

And yes it uses Sunset Park Act 3's music as its battle theme.

Hope you'll try my demo out at SAGE.

Wanted to put this in my SAGE demo, but I just don't have enough time to completely make it work.

[qimg]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4899/trainbattle.png[/qimg]

It's the miniboss that takes you to ACT 2 of the zone featured in the demo, which I purposefully didn't show you guys for a bit of a surprise.

And yes it uses Sunset Park Act 3's music as its battle theme.

Hope you'll try my demo out at SAGE.

Best. Thing. Ever.

(In a fangame, that is.)

Well I thought it would be nice to show somewhat of a preview, that way people don't go into my game expecting to see Jade Forest Zone like I've been showing for more than a year now. I call this zone Amethyst Palace Zone. Wait

till you see the Special Stages. (Although the stage I put in the demo is placeholder and will give in to maze like level design with a time limit and a better designed HUD.)

^

That may be cryptic now, but re-read it after you play the demo at SAGE. I for one will be trying out every game there.