A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

It's a completly different style since Sonic 4 itself isn't played with sprites.

Isn't it rendered by computer-proccessed images and not models? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

[qimg]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5170721/3DWaterPlusBG.png[/qimg]

Working on the a Past version to Phoebius's city level again. I cannot seem to find a decent color for the foreground.

I do like the first one too. And I also think the same thing sonicyoda said about the clouds. You should match them with the sky colors.

Speculation about what we're doing gets sillier by the day.

It's not an extra zone. You start in The Doomsday. Got it? Good.

Just going by the order of the zones in that screen, is all. And still starting in the Doomsday? Good by me.

@Overbound, holy freaking nuts, if those are supposed to represent how Time Twisted now looks... sign me up, I want to play this game so bad now.

Anyways, anyone want to play a pre-alpha build of Sonic Freerunner? We're gonna release an unfinished build some time in the next couple of days.

@Overbound, holy freaking nuts, if those are supposed to represent how Time Twisted now looks... sign me up, I want to play this game so bad now.

Anyways, anyone want to play a pre-alpha build of Sonic Freerunner? We're gonna release an unfinished build some time in the next couple of days.

Are ther any badniks there?

I seriously want. ._.

Are ther any badniks there?

Would have badniks but alas, no modelers to do such badniks. :I

There are these things that differentiate it from vanilla Blitzsonic:

. completely retooled movement; it controls unlike a hovercraft, alot like SA1

. full classic-styled rolling physics

. SA / 3D Blast style Spindash (can change back if you want crouch+jump)

. checkpoint and the ability to respawn from it

. particle effects

. realistic ring loss (as in, they come out and they bounce everywhere)

. underwater physics (slowdown, moon jumping, albeit no drowning stuff yet)

. a working menu (that is currently being retooled)

. "dying" when falling too far off the stage (no more having to respawn!)

. monitor display (ala showing your powerup you got temporarily in the HUD)

. 1UP stuff

That's as much as we are going to give for the pre-alpha build, because nothing else is truly done. This is why we need more programmers and modelers.

realistic ring loss (as in, they come out and they bounce everywhere)
Ring loss never was realisct hahaha, but it's ok, glad that at least you're trying to make something at Sonic Blitz instead of just putting your models on it and calling it a game (like everyone else). I gotta ask too, have you get rid of that mini-map?

Anywyas, sign me in.