A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Hidden in wood zone...

[qimg]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/segasonicfan4life/Sonic%20level%20collab/mightyandray.png[/qimg]

But the fact that all my beta testers found it so easily, I decided to change their hiding place and put them in act 2(a more opened map). The item boxes will stay.

Looks interesting. Forgive me for asking, but I haven't been online in a long time. Is it a Sonic Heroes type game? If so, that's a great choice of a team setup. Nostalgic.

Anyway, something that has always bugged me about Wood Zone is that there seems to be no top to the floor. It's just a rough cut-off of the tree tiles. Maybe add some moss for a grassy effect? Just a suggestion.

I played strife's game, though I must say the difficulty curve is very...eh...steep. At the same time I find myself shouting victory cries alot here XD. This is really fun, I really appreciate the game. Now if I can only beat level 3-3 >:U ...Dat boss...

I really haven't noticed anything about this game I've had an issue with the artwork is fantastic, the powerups are fun to experiment with. I did have an issue with the health system, it seems to take so long to heal, but I did get used to it. And the second character is different enough to warrant me playing through the levels a second time. Very cool.

edit - beat it, that final boss was awesome. though, next to impossible, the way a final boss should be :P

I think it looks a lot better now it is has less going on. I must say though , up until the castle wall everything feels very genesis/CD-y but the castle it's self just doesn't have the same appeal to me.

I think it's because the colours are very bold and in blocks. I think they should be either dithered in (although thats more sonic advance) or have a different colour than black to break up the sections.

[qimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/LHTheHedgehog/question.png[/qimg]

And I'm not going to tell what it is until someone says what it is right... or until I finish it.

Wait.... what? That sentence made no god damn sense at all. What it is right? What the hell you talkin' 'bout Willis? Something about a secret or something? Why post a screen shot of something that's supposed to be a secret? I... don't get it dude. Even the kitty is confused.

dudewat.jpg

@Overbound I would make the black of the chess pieces very dark black , with some very dark grey to lighten it up.

I'd go with a subtle beige to white on the white parts of the chess pieces.

Also for osme reaosn this whole chess thing sounds very interesting!

Also for osme reaosn this whole chess thing sounds very interesting!
Agreed. I'm kinda imagining something like... Pushing the pieces to make a check-mate. And then revealing a secret path... Or... Showing some hidden 1UP-monitors.

In theory it looks awesome, anyway.

Agreed. I'm kinda imagining something like... Pushing the pieces to make a check-mate. And then revealing a secret path... Or... Showing some hidden 1UP-monitors.

In theory it looks awesome, anyway.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Like there'd be a few pieces put only one of them you could push. As you pushed the Chess piece it could knock the other pieces out of the way.