A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ftb (old And Outdated Concepts)

Truthfully, I suggested that we keep quite a bit of this under the radar a while back, but then everyone sort of barged in and that tidbit was forgotten.

Also, I really wish that people would go back and reread that this is intended to be a spiritual fan-prequel to LakeFepard's games: the BTS/ATS vibes are utterly intentional and sprinkled throughout. That isn't stopping us from doing our best to make fun and original levels though.

But yeah, I am feeling that perhaps we should start getting a little more "covert" with our operations, since it sort of spoils some things we may hae planned; though I don't have Skype, which is one problem that needs to be remedied at some point.

Agreed.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really that it spoils the game that truly bothers me,it's just that I find this topic fucking annoying,I was just trying to sound nice.

Nobody is forcing me to read it,but it exists,it's here,and it's public,I click because I want to,but it's public,so don't throw that childish reasoning,my crit/suggestion was fair and legit.

If Skype is a problem,I suggest making a basic private board,that way you guys'll get in touch easier,and in a more organized way,and most importantly,you won't be cluttering here.

It's not really that it spoils the game that truly bothers me,it's just that I find this topic fucking annoying,I was just trying to sound nice.

Nobody is forcing me to read it,but it exists,it's here,and it's public,I click because I want to,but it's public,so don't throw that childish reasoning,my crit/suggestion was fair and legit.

If Skype is a problem,I suggest making a basic private board,that way you guys'll get in touch easier,and in a more organized way,and most importantly,you won't be cluttering here.

IgIdRFC.gif

Yes, i totally know what you mean. :P

EDIT: I'm putting what Gecko said about the game in the first page.