A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It has been billions and billions of years

Hoj

Well, it's been a while since I last posted on SFHQ.

I've picked up mmf2 again recently, working on some stuff.

I left a few years back because everyone was using that Sonic Worlds trash rather than making their own engines etc. What's it like now?

:squestion:

Ah well, still better than MFGG. Ugh what a place.

Well, I suggest checking out Sonic Axiom, BTS and the upcoming ATS games. They all use that "trash" you speak of, and are quite amazing games.

Oh, and Freedom Planet - don't forget that either.

Place's been a bit calmer than before, I don't know how MFGG is, but this is pretty much the last and only forum I check now because it's quite chill.

I left a few years back because everyone was using that Sonic Worlds trash rather than making their own engines etc.

probably because people realized how asinine it is for an entire community of chefs to do nothing but spend years building kitchens

now we build churches, get with the word or become a witch and burn you heathen, make a decision

Well, it's been a while

I left a few years back because everyone was using that Sonic Worlds trash rather than making their own engines etc. What's it like now?

To put it bluntly, I'm considering banning you over this remark. You haven't really done anything to warrant a 'hi I'm back post' in the first place, and to fill it with this kind of bullshit attitude towards something people here have worked hard on really paints you as the kind of person that has no business being here.

Until I see a decent engine come from you, your opinion is worthless. Good day, sir. <{[(So is mine, having knowing absolutely nothing about programming), or diction, for that matter] or sentence structure} or proper bracket usage.>

Nah, you get points in my book.*

*My points don't matter.

Also you do strikethrus with "strike" not "s"

To put it bluntly, I'm considering banning you over this remark. You haven't really done anything to warrant a 'hi I'm back post' in the first place, and to fill it with this kind of bullshit attitude towards something people here have worked hard on really paints you as the kind of person that has no business being here.
You're going to ban me for not liking the Sonic Worlds engine? I apologize if my remark on Sonic Worlds offended, I just never liked everyone using it over and over.

Relax Pooh.

Nobody uses Sonic Worlds anymore; we've all moved on to Sonic Worlds Delta, which is a much more robust and cleaner engine :)
Ah well, still better than MFGG. Ugh what a place.
Before or after the community split?

You're going to ban me for not liking the Sonic Worlds engine? I apologize if my remark on Sonic Worlds offended, I just never liked everyone using it over and over.

Relax Pooh.

Clearly it has been billions and billions of years since you were here last! Not only have we moved up, as Techokami mentioned, but... Have you seen any of the newer projects and independant engines?

Only a few use any form of Worlds anymore, and those few are gems.

Moral of this tale; check out what you missed before you go bad-mouthing something you weren't even here for.

"That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we beheld, and our hands handled, concerning the Word of life (and the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare unto you the life, the eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us); that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you also, that ye also may have fellowship with us: yea, and our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ: and these things we write, that our joy may be made full. And this is the message which we have heard from him and announce unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him and walk in the darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:1-9

Relax Pooh.

People are free to dislike what they dislike. To publicly call it trash though is a different story, doubly so when it's the only thing you've had to say in ages.

I'm not going to ban you for this, but the threshold has certainly lowered.