A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

It has been billions and billions of years

Hoj

When was the last time you drew a guy?

Just the other week when I did a 24hr comic that had a male character or two in it.

Also been sketching comic pages with a few in them in it like...a day ago.

I have a few kicking around in my random-work doodles (which are shit btw, but they still count) more: http://spiralknightmare.tumblr.com/post/34140838131/return-of-the-random-doodle-pages-super-quick

I have a few designs stored away from about a week and a half ago that I didn't post on tumblr that are of a few dudes. Granted this one isn't in the public view so hey, I can't fault you for not seeing those lol.

I draw them, nobody is paying attention enough to notice.

Not to mention I've got designs stored away for Bad Dudes Beware, which while are getting older by this point, are still like 4-5 male characters designed in there too.

I don't really see why it matters though lol. I'll draw just about anything I feel like, nobody is paying me to do so otherwise. Not saying it isn't good to draw other things it's just I don't get why its anything of importance.