A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Skywind - | Shadow's Story | E101-MKII

SaitoSan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those help signals are useless if you are just going to run through them and see only 0.5 seconds of it. At least let the textbox stay for 10 secs.

Also, Sonic looks like there's flames on his feet instead of sparks when he's grinding.

10 seconds? The hell? Do you have any idea how long that is? Let me give you a hint... you can get from the beginning to the end of most early Sonic levels in about three of those.

EDIT: @SaitoSan: You know, you have time stamps on your video at all times. You should be able to find a good constant multiplier to make your recording play at a reasonable speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The beginning of sonic's story:

Warning: The video is in horrible quality for the blue words so i put annotations for you to read it. The recording turned the game slow, so i tried to speed it up and the sound messed up after that i tried putting it back together and well you'll see.

Edit: a sneak peek of a boss that was custom made by ulf2bot from the mystical forest zone.

JC1Xd.jpg

It's always a pleasure to see people using graphics I made even though I don't recall giving permission to anyone to use them

Not that I'm super angry, because I think there was some idiot ripping my graphics and posting them in a lib somewhere. Just kind of annoyed and confused.

But you don't have to change them, I guess.

The demo will be released once i make another story mode and add multiplayer its not going to be like sonic fusion because that would make it stealing and unoriginal.

Cool

Instead it will be more like sonic adventure 2 with online, and different categories like treasure hunting and racing.

Hell yeah, likin' this even more.

X)