A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Skywind - | Shadow's Story | E101-MKII

SaitoSan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It all started with P3dr0 using the Crates. Then it seemed people thought it was acceptable to just go into your games and use things willy nilly. Not like I'm surprised to see this happening, given the recent going on here.

Props to you on handling it as cool as a cucumber though.

Not trying to dodge a bullet over here since I do realize that I used Blaze's assets without permission, but I wasn't the one to rip 'em. Found the rips on some shitty place across the internet and actually thought Blaze's released 'em or they weren't really Blaze's property (like he ripped from somewhere else or used a public asset)... I mean, try to understand the head of a 13yo boy. So I edited it and put it onto SDLA.

Also don't try to act as the moral dude, consider yourself into the "people" who thought it was acceptable (and actually ripped a lot). Take the bullet too.

I understand Blaze's position, I mean, SDLA had a lot of assets taken without permission as well, like the other crates, the rocks, some effects, etcetera, I don't even care nowadays, but when I saw it back in 2008 I was kind of upset. But whatever. :3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...