A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

..You're Back Again? (reliving an old classic!)

Andrew

SMRT R ME, it would seem. Possibly referring to the Homer Simpson quote, "I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean, S-M-A-R-T, I am so smart!"

But then you knew that.

(Though since the wording is upside down, one could assume that the book is actually read right-to-left and it's being read upside down. Dunno about that, mind.)

This reminds me of an episode of Star Trek: TNG.

There was this wave of energy that kept hitting the Enterprise. It came back and forth, and everytime it hit, the shock was stronger. Eventually, they put all the power they could in to the shield. It wasn't enough. Then, someone said, "Add Warp Power to the shields!" But Data, along with an orphaned boy who had survived when his parents' ship was destroyed by the wave, postulated that the more power they dumped into the shields, the more powerful the wave got.

Data got his ship to lower shields and the wave passed right over them, gently rocking the ship.

I think they had this event in mind when they wrote that episode.

Those guys were ____ing idiots in that episode. How many times does it take a dog to bite it's own tail to realize it's hurting him? Data should have looked for a corelation between the sheild strength and wave strength the first time they raised the sheild and the wave increased in strength. It's like they didn't even try to find the cause of the wave to move the plot forward.

Oh, I'm not speaking in metaphor, I just thought it weird since they usually tried to make them seem so good at complex problem solving.

Someones soniccult avatar o_O

anywho, yes, comic rocked. Can't forget the classics.

Whoa whoa what??

I have tons of ant andy comics to post, but I'm really not sure what ones you guys have seen and which ones you havent.

EDIT: I also have only a few of the SFGHQ related ones, unfortunatly.

EDIT EDIT: Also, it says "SMRT R ME"

Whoa whoa what??

I have tons of ant andy comics to post, but I'm really not sure what ones you guys have seen and which ones you havent.

EDIT: I also have only a few of the SFGHQ related ones, unfortunatly.

EDIT EDIT: Also, it says "SMRT R ME"

Let's make an Ant Andy database. I won't make you a design or backend though, since I'm unreliable. :P