A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Where do you work?

Eminence

He is a

full-time IT professional with a degree in Computer Science.

I'm currently a freelance graphic designer/motion graphics designer. ...Honestly though, I'm still learning the trade, as I need to set up a website and all.

also, Wesker: SoHo?

also, Wesker: SoHo?

I don't know yet, I will assume it will be at one of the two new stores they're opening (5th Ave and 53rd/34th between 5th and 6th), I will most likely find out Monday, but I have 4 weeks of training ahead of me so who knows, lol.

I'm unemployed, but I do chores. I get $10 a week. I have a different chore every week, be it dishes, trashduty, mowing(like there's anything to mow in Texas with this damn drought...), or sweeping/dusting. Wee.

Well, recently I sent an application to my local Jack in the Box. I only really tend to do that just to waste time until I turn 17. Then I'll probably end up looking elsewhere since I can work elsewhere at 17. I'm not entirely comfortable doing fast food work, if you catch my drift.

Work for hire, basically. :/ Applied for a job at the local FedEx/UPS place. Haven't heard back from them yet. They appear to be too busy to be looking at applications. Any income I get is either for my work done or for the work I've done watching my nephew for my sister. Hopin' for somethin' here. scared.gif

Edit: I meant UPS last night and somehow thought USPS was what I was looking for. Crazy abbreviations.

Off topic (and probably stupid) question: Have you seriously met Lou Ferrigno? I mean, that'd be awesome beyond comprehension.

Yeah, I have. He's trying to make a comeback as a superhero and I was hired for the production sound. I'll probably get to supervise the post, too.