A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Coke or Pepsi?

Eminence

What the hell is Dr. Pepper anyway? I mean, I know it's something to drink. But I've never found a bottle of it in my country.

The only Dr. Pepper I've ever seen is a series of cartoon strips with immoral jokes that include sex, violence and that whatever stuff kids aren't supposed to see.

Your first two posts seem pretty troll like to me. I have half a mind to close this topic, but we'll see where it goes.

I don't drink soda. Its proven that liquid calories fatten you up faster than junk food.

Are you serious bro? Me, a troll? Topics about soda are what I do:

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5347

Personally, I don't give a fuck. If either is there, then I'll drink it.

I like your swag.

Coke, but I'll drink Pepsi if coke isn't there.

But really its all about the Dr.Pepper/ A&W Root Beer man.

QFFingT

Fuck them both. Coke is too strong, Pepsi is too sweet. They both are less tasteful than Dr.Pepper, and Root Beer is for OGs.

Your first two posts seem pretty troll like to me. I have half a mind to close this topic, but we'll see where it goes.

Oh boy, dont dare insult him Eminence, or you'll feel the wrath of his super godly mod powers.

I don't like how Pepsi taste, so, I drink coke whenever I go to the fast food restaurant. If they don't have coke, then I'll either choose Hi-C Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Lemonade, Raspberry/Lemon/Peach Iced tea, or Peach flavor drinks.

there's nothing quite like the first sip of a fresh ice cold coke. The feeling you get in your mouth pretty much forces you to make that refreshment noise after you take that first swallow

This. Even though I drink regular plastic-bottled Coke every now and then, it's nothing compared to buying a small 200ml glass Coke and gulping it down in one go. That AAAAAHHHHHH noise is inevitable.

There's also Pepsi here... But only some stores have them, since they're brought over from Argentina, while Coke is produced here. So the Pepsi price is about 1.4x. I like both, but I drink Coke a lot more.

And while we're at it, both diet Coke and Coke zero are bleh. There's no diet Pepsi here.