A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Adventure 1.5(Working Title)

LilRoach5Star

I am truly amazed at the attention this thread is getting. I want to know which among you is actually reading all this crap?

Hey everyone here's a thought, instead of posting here go post in the threads that actually matter. If we put half of the energy wasted in this thread else where we'd have an active FGD. Don't you all find the fact that you are still talking absurd? Someone lock this PLEASE!

no need to lock it, man. There was a misunderstanding at the beginning, people thought I was trolling, that I didn't really have a game, etc. But everything should be fine now, with my multiple vids posted and demo sent to PC0. I apologize for everything being so wordy...I do tend to get long-winded, but that shouldn't be a reason to close the thread bro.

While it's a bummer that this is the only thread that's been getting attention lately, it doesn't really violate any rules, so in my opinion there's no reason to lock it. From what I can gather, actually, the discussion in this thread has been pretty constructive compared to others. LilRoach is at least willing to take some of our criticism into account, instead of just saying "omg you guys dont no whut ur talking about, im leaving teh internet foreverz".

I do agree with the idea of giving some of the other fangame threads some attention, though.

no need to lock it, man. There was a misunderstanding at the beginning, people thought I was trolling, that I didn't really have a game, etc. But everything should be fine now, with my multiple vids posted and demo sent to PC0. I apologize for everything being so wordy...I do tend to get long-winded, but that shouldn't be a reason to close the thread bro.

Said demo still doesn't work by the way. =/