A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Time Twisted - New Video Trailer

OverbounD

FYI we don't have a Time Twisted demo for SAGE the engine just isn't quite ready with all the things required for Time Twisted. Instead we're going to show off an engine test that will feature Scrap Brain Zone. On top of that I'm gonna have a bunch of new level screenshots from the six zones that are close to complete.

• 1 year later...

Phew, i'm glad your project is still going, i've been silently following your game for quite a while. I was going to make a vaporware joke but it wasn't funny...Anyway, everything is looking good so far, keep going Overbound!

• 2 months later...

Yeah I don't want to do sloppy work. I really want the game to feel like a real Sonic game as much as possible. To that end I've been trying to program movement for a caterkiller like enemy.

Caterkiller.png

I have almost got it too. There is only a slight skip in the movement when the badnik turns a corner. I think I can fix that by making the vertical movement relative to the horizontal rather than being on a separate timer as it is now. Btw Apricity made the sprite.