A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ever tipped a cow? -- ITT: Drugs

Eminence

Salvia. . I would never touch the stuff. No experience I've ever heard or read has sounded like something I'd ever want to go through. And I'm all for the experience of exploring the depths of my psyche and spirit, if you will. But Salvia? No-ho-ho thank you.

With that said, I've always wanted to smoke DMT. .

I have a bottle of DXM cough syrup. I think I'm going to down that. I heard about it on House MD....called robotripping. With a name like that, it has to be good.

For your safety:

Make sure your cough syrup only contains DXM and no other active ingredients. Taking it with antihistamine ingredients is actually dangerous and taking it with guaifenesin can cause projectile vomitting. Also, ensure that your dosage is measured out to an appropriate safe level. I recommend either the 2nd plateau, for a mild trip or the third plateau for a more intense experience. What's a plateau? It's basically a dosage range that determines your effects. Basically, you want to calculate this according to your body weight. Remember, 2.2 lbs = 1 kg. Measure as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------

• Recommended 2nd Plateau Dosage- 4.5 mg per kilo

(Milder, but still plenty effective trip. 2nd plateau CAN range from 2.5-7.5 mg, but 4.5 is my personal suggestion.):

4.5 mg per kg of body weight. So for every kg you weigh, take 4.5 mg of dextromethorphan. If you weigh 130 lbs, that's about 59 kg, so 265 mg. Make sure you adjust as needed according to your body weight.

• Recommended 3rd Plateau Dosage- 8 mg per kilo

(Intense high. 3rd plateau CAN range from 7.5-15 mg, but 8mg is my personal suggestion. This will FUCK you up. Seeing shit that isn't there kind of fucking up. Do so only with significant drug and psychedelic experience. Be prepared to vomit, it can happen. DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE CONSUMED ANTIHISTAMINES IN THE PAST 24 HOURS):

8 mg per kg of body weight. So for every kg you weigh, take 8 mg of dextromethorphan. If you weigh 130 lbs, that's about 59 kg, so 472 mg. Make sure you adjust as needed according to your body weight.

Anyone bitching that I'm "encouraging people to do drugs" by telling them how to do so appropriately doesn't know wtf they're talking about by the way. People will get high because they get high, not because of what PC0 said on the internet. My goal is to ensure they get high in a safe, reasonably effective manner, so that no one ODs or gets sick. They're going to do it anyway, I'd rather they do so in a safe manner that isn't dangerous.

That said, fuck morality, do drugs because they're awesome. THAT'S me encouraging people to do drugs. :D

I occasionally burn a bundle of salvia as incense, but nothing more. I've never bothered snorting anything in my life, and I don't feel I'm missing much.

Woah, woah, snorting? No one should be snorting salvia bro. You smoke it, like, in a pipe. Snorting it... probably wouldn't do anything except give you a nose bleed. Maybe crystallized extract might if it's water soluable, maybe, but... umm... no. Smoke it, don't snort it.

I've done salvia.

But nothing happened, so I can't have been smoking it right.

You probably didn't hold it in. Salvia's active ingredients absorb into your system very slowly. You have to inhale a decent sized hit and hold it in for about 10-20 seconds (15 is about ideal). Shortly upon exhaling you will very, very, quickly, fall into another dimension. I recommend you stick your pipe somewhere, say a drawer or handed off to a friend immediately after you finish inhaling. Once the effects kick in, you're likely to drop and possibly break (if it's glass) or lose the pipe in the state of delusion that's sure to follow.

You probably didn't hold it in. Salvia's active ingredients absorb into your system very slowly. You have to inhale a decent sized hit and hold it in for about 10-20 seconds (15 is about ideal). Shortly upon exhaling you will very, very, quickly, fall into another dimension. I recommend you stick your pipe somewhere, say a drawer or handed off to a friend immediately after you finish inhaling. Once the effects kick in, you're likely to drop and possibly break (if it's glass) or lose the pipe in the state of delusion that's sure to follow.

well next time I get a chance to have a go on the stuff I'll give it a better try. not that I really plan on doing so what with all these iDoser drugs.

why are we talking about drugs again

fuck you 2lt worm for bringing it up

Yo bro, why don't you sit back and chill out. If you don't like it, you can always gtfo of the thread, no one's forcing you to read it. People can discuss whatever they want, so long as it doesn't violate the forum guidelines, which this discussion does not. Don't be all mad and shit, telling people "fuck you", etc. for simply mentioning a subject. Just because you want to be a total prude yourself doesn't mean you need to ruin it for everyone else.

Honestly it is my honest opinion that people like you would seriously benefit from smokin' a bowl. It might calm you down a bit. But hey, if it's not your thing, I respect that wholeheartedly. But in that same manner, you should respect those who do enjoy a little exploration of their own psyche instead of being so close minded. Don't believe everything they tell you in health class or on TV about drugs or anything for that matter, you'd be surprised how much propaganda's out there.

Point is, a lot of hate shows in your words. Instead of automatically assuming the worst or believing television, why don't you go out and try to learn the truth yourself? Surely that's better than spouting mindless hate towards people for simply discussing something they do in their free time. Open your mind up to seeing actual reality, instead of raging about something because someone else told you it's bad. Alright?

PC0 it is my honest opinion that people like you would benefit greatly from tipping a cow. It might give you some excitement. You should respect people that enjoy exploration in other people's farms at night to push over the cows in said farm.

Seriously where did all of the deep conversation about cow tipping go? I was digging that shiz.

Seriously where did all of the deep conversation about cow tipping go? I was digging that shiz.

For your safety:

Make sure the cow you want to tip is actually asleep and that you have an unobstructed path from the entrance of the barn to the cow. Cows have remarkable hearing, so if they aren't completely asleep and if you stumble over something in the dark, you're going to wake them up. This make cause the cow to laugh at you, or something (honestly, it's a cow). If it's a bull, it might even charge at you. In any case, you won't be able to tip over said cow. Now, the old axiom "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" is totally true. In this case, "The bigger they are, the funnier it is." Remember, 2.2 lbs = 1 kg. Measure as follows:

• Recommended 2nd Plateau Dosage- 4 lbs of cow for every pound of body weight

(Milder, but still plenty hilarious. 2nd plateau CAN range from 3 lbs to 5 lbs, but 4 lbs is my personal suggestion.):
4 lbs of cow for every pound of body weight. So for every pound you weigh, tip over 4 lbs of cow. If you weigh 150 lbs, so 600 lbs. Make sure you adjust as needed according to your body weight.
  • Recommended 3rd Plateau Dosage- 10 lbs per pound of body weight

(Intense high. 3rd plateau CAN range from 8 lbs to 13 lbs, but 10 lbs is my personal suggestion. This will CRACK you up. Like "rolling-on-the-ground-laughing-your-fucking-ass-off" crack up. Do so only with significant cow and comedic experience. Be prepared to get hay all over you, it can happen. DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE DRANK ANY MILK IN THE PAST 24 SECONDS...IT CAN COME OUT YOUR NOSE):

10 lbs of cow per lb of body weight. So for every lb you weigh, tip over 10 lbs of cow. If you weigh 150 lbs, so 1500 lbs. Make sure you adjust as needed according to your body weight.

Anyone bitching that I'm "encouraging people to abuse barnyard animals" by telling them how to do so appropriately doesn't know wtf they're talking about by the way. People will tip over cows because they want to tip over cows, not because of what Worm said on the internet. My goal is to ensure they go cow-tippin' in a safe, reasonably effective manner, so that no one ODs or gets sick. They're going to do it anyway, I'd rather they do so in a safe manner that isn't dangerous.

That said, fuck the cows, because I'm gonna eat 'em anyway. THAT'S me encouraging people to tip cows. :D

I thought cow tipping was some US colloquialism about doing some drug grown in cow dung or something like that. I just googled it and was disappointed... At least PC0 is giving some nice lessons.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, "colloquialism?" You honestly have never read of the great pastimes of the American Midwest...and maybe West. Maybe even in New England...I think they have barns there too.

Shit bro; my threads are fire. :)

Don't get too full of yourself. There's pretty much a lack of options on this board. It takes a long time for good topics to form on General Discussion.

• Like 1

tentril, that is because tipping a cow is possibly the greatest philosophical conundrum ever conundrum'd ever. To continue that discussion would probably cause some sort of crazy paradox shit which will SWALLOW OUR MINDS. COULD YOU REALLY LIVE WITH YOURSELF IF YOU CAUSED THAT TO HAPPEN!!!?!!ONE.

Edit: NOOOooo. Worm, you are making it start. The world is going to end now thanks to you! I also totally didn't see your post before I posted this. You know its late when...

• 2 weeks later...