A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Off-Topic from Sonic Colors Thread - Wherein we talk about television shows and etc.

Serephim

Current shows I watch:

-The Office is great

-How I Met Your Mother is great

-Dexter is amazing

-True Blood is awesome but I have to wait until next summer for the next season >:o

-Walking Dead is mediocre

Pokemon is just dead now

This is one of the most insane comments I've ever seen

Yeah, the Pokemon anime has pretty much lost all quality it had. I get my Pokemon adaptation fix these days by reading the Pokemon Special manga, which is, quite frankly, freaking awesome. Every Pokemon fan should read it. Actually, scratch that. Every manga reader should read it, it's one of my favourite mangas ever.

Because i dont watch FLCL? It isnt because i choose not to, its because ive never gotten around to it. Regardless, a show about a kid with a tumor growing out of his head doesn't really sound like something i would jump on just for the hell of it.

I meant because you can somehow think Metalocalypse is bad.

-Dexter is amazing

Agreed on so many levels. It is the only live action television show I can kind of get into. Otherwise I am not much of a TV/movie person in general.

Also tentril, I value our bond of intense firey love and friendship (lolwut), but I am in danger of putting out that flame - I too do not like Metalocalypse. WILL YOU STILL LOVE MEEEEEEEEeeeeee

Metalocalypse is very hit/miss for me, and it's mostly miss. On one end, I'm sort of drawn in by the premise of heavy metal gods forming their own pseudo empire and being omnipresent to the point that they are a major threat to a group of shadow-government plutocrats. But the characters themselves are just so retarded that I can't get into it at all. And they aren't an endearing kind of retarded or even a funny kind of retarded, they are just retarded to the point of being annoying and just a little bit sad. Among the band members the only one I like is Toki... and that's because he tends more towards the endearing kind of retarded.

Metalocalypse is very hit/miss for me, and it's mostly miss. On one end, I'm sort of drawn in by the premise of heavy metal gods forming their own pseudo empire and being omnipresent to the point that they are a major threat to a group of shadow-government plutocrats. But the characters themselves are just so retarded that I can't get into it at all. And they aren't an endearing kind of retarded or even a funny kind of retarded, they are just retarded to the point of being annoying and just a little bit sad. Among the band members the only one I like is Toki... and that's because he tends more towards the endearing kind of retarded.

this thanks