A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Halloween

tentril

Anyone doing anything cool? I feel unaccomplished with my Halloween. I've just been sitting here watching Shaun of the Dead and Scary Movie on Comedy Central.

So, is anybody dressing up? Where are all the awesome costume pictures y'all?

EDIT:

My brother dressed up as Alan from the Hangover

76047_171476419529939_100000027467040_580628_2246108_n.jpg

I'm watching Scary Movie too, but my Halloween weekend has been nice. Halloween party on Friday, I was a gameboy. Got baked and went to D.C. for the Jon Stewart March on Saturday, but now I'm just eating chipotle cursing at my sprites. Just chillin' now though :Rip1:

I didn't end up doing anything sadly. My GF has an exam on tuesday and her 'rents were visiting this weekend so we ended up spending more time eating and going to shows than doing halloween stuff.

I still have a Dr. Forrester outfit that I'm going to wear at some point after tuesday.

they need to stay away from my fucking flat. they all sit under the stairs to my building and smoke shitty weed and drink shitty beer and end up making my courtyard look like a shithole.

a load of them did actually get caught by an officer of the LAW a few months back and it brought a beautiful smile to my face.