A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Fan Games: Anyone Want To Revisit The Past? - BIG UPDATE PG 9

sonicyoda

Oh man! I remember Sonic Parallactic Adventure and Sonic Madness being the absolute business! Could never figure out why Sonic glowed all the way through the Sonic Madness demo though...

I remember the first 3 fan games of sonic i ever played where Sonic Madness, Parallactic Adventure, and Time Attacked, i always loved how Madness moved so fluid and closer to the originals, also the sewers level was very cool XDD

Anyway anybody knows where i can get the demo of Sonic Bastardized the bulid219 i think, because i have that build with the short lenght level, aslo i found the demo of Yet Another Sonic Minigame to add to the 3D sonic fan games, thou i have a little demo of this game called Sonic Revolution? that one all in 3D, i dunno if anybody is interested in that because is kinda hard to find and i think i remember the creator of the game having some troubles here, dunno if anybody is interested in that demo i can upload it.

Can somebody help me?

I've been looking for this Fan game since 2004.

It had isometric levels (or something like that), the first level had Emerald Hill's tiles and Green Grove's music from Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn edition), in the second level Sonic was chased by a big rock, just like Indiana Jones.

That's the unfinished sequel to Jamie Bailey's "Sonic: The Fast Revelation". I remember it being pretty cool, although I'm not sure who'd have it now.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I know that I haven't posted here in a while, and that this thread is bordering on old, but once I saw this topic I couldn't resist posting.

I have a collection on my computer of almost everything from Sage (Either '08 or '07, the dates are a bit inconsistent,) sans the actual websites, If anybody's interested, I don't think it would be a problem getting it up onto rapidshare or something... and I'm pretty sure some of what I have isn't listed above.

OK I know that I haven't posted here in a while, and that this thread is bordering on old, but once I saw this topic I couldn't resist posting.

I have a collection on my computer of almost everything from Sage (Either '08 or '07, the dates are a bit inconsistent,) sans the actual websites, If anybody's interested, I don't think it would be a problem getting it up onto rapidshare or something... and I'm pretty sure some of what I have isn't listed above.

Please tell me you have Sonic Bastardized in that list, because its driving me crazy to find that game, i searched in Retro, nothing, searched in Senntinent, nothing, in youtube, nothing, a dozen times with google and then again nothing.

Please tell me you have Sonic Bastardized in that list, because its driving me crazy to find that game, i searched in Retro, nothing, searched in Senntinent, nothing, in youtube, nothing, a dozen times with google and then again nothing.

Okay... that one I don't have...

But I do have demos / playable builds of:

An Unnamed Game Starring Silver

Alyx Kid In fanmade world

Shadow Mystery

Sonic death days

Dark Sonic RX

Brazsonic 2

A bunch of random DLLs that may not be related to anything...

2 Avalon R..E..M..A..K..E Demos

Klonoa FanRPG

Emerald ties Crossing fates

MicroSonic

A nights into dreams fangame

Polygon Wars

Rayman the Fan Series

Retro Sonic

SaTAM

Sonic Megamix

Sonic Battle 4

Sonic Dash

Sonic Destiny

Sonic Fusion

Sonic Nexus

Sonic Omega

Sonic Online

Sonic project SX

Sonic Rebirth

Sonic the hedgehog 4

Sonic Time Twisted

Sonic Vacation

BOMBERMAN UNIVERSE

Sonic Turbo 2

and an Unnamed Tomb Raider fangame

Please not that not all of these were meant as SAGE releases at the time, I just basically got all that was available in the given booths (This includes old demos and content).

if i can contribute with some demos let me know, some of them i have it older DVD's but they are like 30 or more of those, and is a hell to search within them @_@ that's why i asked about Bastardized because i have the old build but i dont know where the fuck is XDDD

EDIT: I have found a link to the full pack of Sonic Adventure Remix with 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 2.9, Adventure Field, Private Beta, Sky Chase and Soundtacks, and the demo of Blaze Legend Of The Sol Emeralds

here is the link to the Sonic Adventure Remix Pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POKIWVGV

Blaze Legend Of The Sol Emeralds.zip

So I talked to Smidge about this a while back and we're gonna try and see if we can't find a way to add this to the site as "demo collection packs from the past" or something of that sort. What do you guys think? RARs or zips with about 10-20 games a pop?

Sounds excellent. Exactly what I've wanted from the site for years now. SFGHQ back on top!

I HAVE IT!!!

:)

I'll upload it when my internet goes back to broadband (I used up my bandwidth so I'm on dialup for the rest of the month)

• 3 months later...
Oh. That's Sonic Super Velocity.

...Sorry, but I have no idea if there's a demo of it.

I had a very basic 1 stage "test" but shortly after that I had problems and lost all progress, I still kick myself for not backing that stuff up but oh well, maybe again in the future lol.

Sorry for the bump, the last 2 years has flown past so quickly I still remember sitting in my room at uni working on that sonic sv remake instead doing my actual uni project C_C