A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sup guys

FalconFury

Hey man, thats insulting the shit out of me, do you have any ideas how to speak in english words.

You do realize that speaking English well-enough to understand you is the minimum requirement for entry here, right? I couldn't understand your first post at all.

That said, this post is gold. Sig'd.

I wouldn't count on it. If they perceive you as behaving in a manner that goes against the rules, or if you realistically go against the rules, your likelihood of being banned goes up. Just ignore Eminence. If you feel he insults you, just don't add fuel to the fire. It's not going to be worth it trying to argue with him.

Edit: Not to say Eminence is a bad person.

Edit 2: Word of advice, furious one of Falconry: Use the edit button. ;>

Hey man, thats insulting the shit out of me, do you have any ideas how to speak in english words.

Awe. :) Engrish isn't your first language! How cute! But seriously bro I was just messing with you. The red font burned my eyes on the skin I'm using... that's all.

I wouldn't count on it. If they perceive you as behaving in a manner that goes against the rules, or if you realistically go against the rules, your likelihood of being banned goes up. Just ignore Eminence. If you feel he insults you, just don't add fuel to the fire. It's not going to be worth it trying to argue with him.

Edit: Not to say Eminence is a bad person.

Edit 2: Word of advice, furious one of Falconry: Use the edit button. ;>

I was about to become passive-aggressive; until I read your edit. :) Thanks! You're swell too!