A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Breaking Benjamin MySpace site

As I said before on the last Forum, Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band. Their music is cool, their lead singer/songwriter/guitarist (Ben Burnly) has an awesome voice, the lyrics to their songs are often very interesting, and they try not make their songs sound too much like each other.

Here's the link to the MySpace site for Breaking Benjamin:

http://www.myspace.com/breakingbenjamin

Here you can even listen to some of their songs, one of them being The Diary of Jane -- a song recently released on the radio from their new album, Phobia (out sometime next month.) The other songs there are So Cold, Sooner or Later, and Home.

Enjoy! :cool:

Indeed, it's in the best interest of a company (Especially a band or movie) to have a myspace by just how many you can reach with it for free, although most of the bigger names opt for ads on the site the cost of which are unknown to me.

Heh I once asked for their ad card, which is very hard to get, and you have to provide documents that show you are a legit business. So once I faxed them ID and our DBA and stuff, they sent it.

And I can tell you, the text links at the top, are about $2000 CPM. Just imagine how much one of the front page graphical ads are.

It's unfair to compare Head Automatica to Glassjaw. Head Automatica is dance-rock. Glassjaw is post-hardcore. A better comparison, would be Glassjaw and House of Blow. Too bad they are ____ing slow and the EP still isn't out.

It's unfair to compare Head Automatica to Glassjaw. Head Automatica is dance-rock. Glassjaw is post-hardcore. A better comparison, would be Glassjaw and House of Blow. Too bad they are ____ing slow and the EP still isn't out.

i HAVE to compare though, glassjaw was daryl's best, and HA was good at first, but their new album honestly makes me cry.

So, I just listened to the diary of jane. I was thinking "wow, this is awesome." Then the singing started and the song became like most other crappy modern rock bands.

Stopped listening before it was halfway through.

Yeah, it's not as good as their older songs. It sounds too much like a Pop song. But it grew on me just because I like the band. Medicate, Polyamourous, Next to Nothing, and Shallow Bay are all songs from their first album, and they're like twice as good.

Heh I once asked for their ad card, which is very hard to get, and you have to provide documents that show you are a legit business. So once I faxed them ID and our DBA and stuff, they sent it.

And I can tell you, the text links at the top, are about $2000 CPM. Just imagine how much one of the front page graphical ads are.

Holy crap, although I am not totaly surprised. It's a pretty damn popular website.

I wonder what the monthly statement to that "True" company is.

Guest Shadix

Nobody does, it's just the one thing everyone believes they need in order to communicate with other people. The way people use it makes it seem like a primitive instant messenger, and all of my RL friends have given up using AIM for Myspace. Plus I've not once had an intelligent conversation with someone over it.

The worst part of Myspace all-around are those people who online constantly flooding your bulliten and comments with "HI", "im cutting myself im so sad. :( :( :(", "i'm lonely, ppl talkz to me" and chronicling EVERY SINGLE boring aspect of their lives. This is not even mentioning the chain letters, "word games"*shudders*, quizes (more like assessments), and other crap they feel like others care about.