A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow Vicious

TennysonJ

What can we really say? It's just some sprites ripped right from the games on black blocks.

^This :(

Also there isn't anything new to show that we haven't already seen. Test levels are too generic. And also usually become the only stage made. Then cancelled.

Regardless, engine tests are good starts. It allows us to tell if the game will suck or not.

That said, your engine shows nothing I cant do in 10 minutes of playing around in MMF. If it shows this little, you might as well give a downloadable engine test.

BTW, people like to Youtube their engines these days. I have no clue why you guys do that -- it defeats the purpose. I don't care to see a video of your bugless gameplay, we need to play it to test it out for you. So if you decide to show us, please make it downloadable.

Actually, those are the kinds of screenshots people want to see. Or at least I do.

Edit: I think I read that wrong.

I meant that I took a bad screenshot of the robot explosion >_>

When the robot explodes, a explosion will appear and 4 robot parts will bounce and they will fade away and a chaos drive will appear.

Edit: Another screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew I would get found out but I didn't expect you would snitch me up DNL.. backstabber.

For those of you that are interested in Vicious, it will be at plenty other forums with frequent updates.

not that anyone will follow updates at other forums because my game sucks balls and so do I

I suck so much, seriously

hahaha, that's hilarious to me. rep up to you, DNL. TennysonJ is the most retarded member at our forum and I just knew he must be a bandodger but had no evidence.

And to think you were trying to get someone else banned for thievery a while ago for stealing Blaze Hedgehog's Sonic sprite... what a hypocrite.

It's funny how even when bandodgers successfully create a new identity, they still almost get banned solely for their shitty behavior.

edit, here's the ban message:

"bye, sonic4k6. no one will follow shadow viscious updates on another forum because it sucks balls. -rael"