A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Please repeat your requests for your logo, sonicblast. I know Marik wants "Sonic Blaze" and "Legacy of Chaos." Secondly, chill out. Sometimes I forget about this thread while doing other shit for this place or making a game that will actually get finished, contrary to 98% of the games that I make logos for in this thread.

Syonic: attachment.php?attachmentid=246&stc=1&d=1180197929

Don't forget to rep me up.

Azu: Shut the fuck up. You think you're so awesome and on top of everything, you do it.

• Like 1

Please repeat your requests for your logo, sonicblast. I know Marik wants "Sonic Blaze" and "Legacy of Chaos." Secondly, chill out. Sometimes I forget about this thread while doing other shit for this place or making a game that will actually get finished, contrary to 98% of the games that I make logos for in this thread.

Syonic: [qimg]http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=246&stc=1&d=1180197929[/qimg]

ok!

Syonic: [qimg]http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=246&stc=1&d=1180197929[/qimg]

Azu: Shut the fuck up. You think you're so awesome and on top of everything, you do it.

What the fuck is your problem? I coughed because I haven't seen mines.

Azu: Yours is also really, really hard and overbearing. Syonic's was really, really easy. Are you in a rush? Or would you like me to wait longer so you can add more ridiculous details to it?

You're also on your 15,000,000th logo.

Plus, I mis-interpreted. I thought you meant like "cough you haven't finished his yet." You should've quoted your original post, not me replying to Syonic, if you wanted a reminder, which I needed none.

Azu: Yours is also really, really hard and overbearing. Syonic's was really, really easy. Are you in a rush? Or would you like me to wait longer so you can add more ridiculous details to it?

You're also on your 15,000,000th logo.

Plus, I mis-interpreted. I thought you meant like "cough you haven't finished his yet." You should've quoted your original post, not me replying to Syonic, if you wanted a reminder, which I needed none.

I thought I did. I'm not in a "rush". Heck, I could make titles, I'd do it myself, but my PSP are lame.

Clipboard01-4.png

Like this, I did this, but I think it sucks hard. <_<

I'd like a buy a Logo.

"Burning

Dreams"

Burning I wish to be on fire, out lined in black.

Dreams I want to be a puffy and cloud like, out line in back.

In the middle, I'd like fusion of fire and clouds in the form of a symbol.

Can I please slap you with my cock? your logo is going to require some fucking work ( rasterizing type, inverting it, chopping out pictures )..

and uh "In the middle, I'd like fusion of fire and clouds in the form of a symbol."

WHAT SYMBOL?

anyways, when you define symbol, you can have your logo.