A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Whirlwind

Kessler12

Sonic Whirlwind is a Platform game based on the Sonic games like sonic 1-3 and newer games like sonic rush. The Engine is Sonic Worlds 0.3 made in MMF2. Also some game modes new to sonic like character boss attack, where you can battle playable characters and some npcs as if there where bosses, like in sonic sonic adventure 2, and even some old thing like tails following you. By the way don't bring up the old demo cause I know it sucked.

lastest demo:

http://www.moddb.com/games/sonic-whirlwind/downloads/new-sonic-whirlwind-engine-pre-alpha

News and Updates:

-working on sprites

-add shop items

-added some mini games

next to be worked on

-water

-unlockables(dark super sonic item)

videos

sonic_2.gif

sonic.gif

for more info, go to my moddb page http://www.moddb.com/games/sonic-whirlwind

Interesting game but I'd like to see more.

Why post this here at such an early stage in development?

cause its in a bug fixing and spriting state so when the bugs are fixed i can start making levels

Wasn't there a more completed/different version at SAGE?

Well it really suck cause of the bugs and motion bur... but this new one is fixed and not being rushed(I was rushed in too level making and never had beta testers) and password is also right..

• 2 months later...

I never stole anything... the rock tiles were something i showed him and said i needed something like that... and everything that was so called "stolen" was asked for, and He SAID I can use it... now less stop talking about it before we lose our friendship again... and Yes I am Emo...