A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE 2009 - Make Shitty Fangames

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that it's been taking me all week so far to get a 5/7ths done game for this thing? :X

EDIT: Screw it, if I was to wait until this was done it would be too late for the contest. Email sent to slingerland.

Here's my submission, yes it is incomplete and I will probably finish it later because from the reaction I got from people playing this, it's apparently brilliant: clicky [15MB][7z]

EDIT 2: CnC DLLs in case you don't have them

Well I'm more or less satisfied with what I ended up with, so here it is for everyone to "enjoy:"

Introducing: Sonic's 'Don't Click Here To Win Adventure!" Simply do not click the designated button to win!

http://www.smidgeindustriesltd.com/dchtwa_final.rar

Bear in mind that I spent, *maybe* 8 hours in total creating this device of torture, including prepping the graphics. Beware.

=Smidge=

Well I'm more or less satisfied with what I ended up with, so here it is for everyone to "enjoy:"

Introducing: Sonic's 'Don't Click Here To Win Adventure!" Simply do not click the designated button to win!

Bear in mind that I spent, *maybe* 8 hours in total creating this device of torture, including prepping the graphics. Beware.

=Smidge=

This outah Be good......I mean Bad X)

=Smidge=

Good shit smidge :P

Guest -Bosco-

Rage sounds awesome, I've already sent my horrible game yesterday. You guys can download it, here is it:

Sonicandthequestfortheawesomecaekthatrobotnickstolebecauseheneededsomefood.zip - 1.67MB

"Sonic and the quest for the awesome caek that robotnick stole because he needed some food"

Warning: This game really sucks.

Sadly, I still need my account "Bosco" to be activated, since I can't still post, I'm posting as unregistered.

Yah mean you haven't started yet? Hey, Isn't the deadline like.....NOW?

Yeah, I haven't. In fact, I'm starting it right now. Rushing this thing to be finished in time will be great. Don't you think the same?

EDIT: Screw it, apparently I don't know how to make the game look shittier without doing it on purpose and on a rush :U

To anyone who plays my game, I'll spill the beans now because I doubt anyone will be able to play it otherwise haha. I was gonna be really cruel but here is the lowdown...

When you get to the first screen with the logo for the game team, press M. A cutscene will play, then it goes to the title screen. Press Z at the title screen. Then in game press Z to shoot and the arrows to move.

Now, my game is really fackin' hard/cheap, but there is an exploit you can use to beat every level easily. I won't tell you that one though. You'll have to play it at RAGE as well ;P