A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My Idea for a Sonic Game

Zephyr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez. I may be an asshole but I don't come down on newbies who don't know where/what to post. You should stop being an elitist dick smasher, DW. It's very unladylike.

I thought you were too busy sculpting naked ladies and getting laid in fast cars to get worked up over the internet sir.

It took after the comic at all?

Two words: Swat Bots.

And after playing Chronicles, I never wanna play a Sonic RPG where I fight aliens and rabid animals ever again.

Of course, maybe if I was playing as Sonic and the Freedom Fighters instead of as the main video game characters, I might have been okay with that. Fighting Swat Bots with Amy and Big didn't seem right to me.

Streak's right; that was a bit harsh for no good reason.

I dunno though, I never liked the whole knothole storyline (usually because I wasn't up before 12pm on a Saturday when I was a kid). Bring back Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts; then you're in for a right treat.

But best Sonic formula: hold right, jump occasionally and feel awesome doing it.

I dunno though, I never liked the whole knothole storyline (usually because I wasn't up before 12pm on a Saturday when I was a kid). Bring back Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts; then you're in for a right treat.

But best Sonic formula: hold right, jump occasionally and feel awesome doing it.

Careful there Ri, everyone gets worked up over this formula now, even if it's good.

Careful there Ri, everyone gets worked up over this formula now, even if it's good.

WAT? NO GIMMICKS?!

Jeez. I may be an asshole but I don't come down on newbies who don't know where/what to post. You should stop being an elitist dick smasher, DW. It's very unladylike.

Elitism has nothing while simple pet peeves have everything to do with it. I've been perfectly civil to this gentlemen in his thread necromancy, it's simply on this one issue that I take offense to the word idea being used to describe what was being described (especially at the onset of this topic before all the edits which you weren't around for).

I picture this thread as an icecream that fell on the kitchen floor. It's slowly melting, flowing all over the floor tiles, making everything sticky, and everyone is discussing who dropped it, and instead of cleaning it up, they start discussing every time it starts flowing in a new direction.

Allegories ftw.