A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

TSSZ No Longer Affiliated with SAGE

ktz-n

Due to conflict of interest, TSSZ will no longer be considered the official affiliate of SAGE 14.

Also, because TSSZ has refused to relinquish the title, we have now designated that any site wishing to report on SAGE, may give themselves the title of Official SAGE News Resource, just for the hell of it.

However, please refer to The Sonic Stadium for all future exclusive SAGE reports.

Let's see some hilarious articles that led up to this :X

(Also: I never visited TSSZ through SAGE (or at all) unless someone posted about it here.)

(Double Also: I also never knew that "Official SAGE News resource" was a title that anyone had exclusively.)

(Tripple Also, Also: Also, he should have seen this coming.)

EDIT: Shouldn't SFGHQ be the "Official SAGE News resource" ?

The only time I visited TSSZ was when there was a news post about a thread I made that was locked.

I've never been on a news site before, so I was kinda excited. Then I realized it was fucking stupid.

I became a lot less excited.

Then I went back to getting my news from every other news site on the internet.

Expect plenty more SAGE coverage as we ramp up towards July. TSSZ News is, after all, your Official SAGE Station.

In other words:

dawson_cry.jpg
Also, because TSSZ has refused to relinquish the title, we have now designated that any site wishing to report on SAGE, may give themselves the title of Official SAGE News Resource, just for the hell of it.

I just had a sudden flash of brilliance.

That's really strange. I can't remember when TSSZ was ever the "Official" SAGE news source.

=Smidge=

When he was granted permission by an uninformed party. I've always had a bad feeling about Tristan, in general. Looking back, yeahh, we should have suspected he was just trying to boost his ego, and probably also wanted the ever-so-precious "title" so bad simply to spite those here at SFGHQ.

Reasons that, neither of which, like I said, were in the best interest of SAGE or SFGHQ, but he failed to understand that, and instead, took everything personally. He went into long, uninteresting tangents regarding the personal issues he has with SFGHQ, (several times) trying to tell Instant and I that we were simply "caving" to the fictional "pressure" we were receiving.

It was really funny.

Guess the TSSZ stuff wasn't gonna end at all, hm? Good riddance.

Also, endless fry baskets... I wish I could get something like that 'round here.

It's just that they wanna go all "serious business" reporting each goddamn discussion around the sonic fangaming community.

Like if anybody really cares about their "information" anyway.

Official SAGE Station my ass...

Guest Shadix
I still think it's hilarious how he threatened to have us in court over a silly title like "official SAGE news source."

Wait wut? Shouldn't we be the ones with the legal leverage here?