A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anyone interested in getting paid for spriting?

MaxSonic

That's right. I'm working on a project, and I would like for someone to make me some sprites. It's not Sonic Related at all, it's actually for a fighting game based on a Japanese television show. I need decent quality sprites for the different characters. You will get paid, I can transfer the money through Paypal. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll need to see some of your work before I decide. Here is one of the characters I need for the game. If you want to, make a sprite of him to show me what you can do.

Masked Rider Kabuto: Rider Form

No, it's from a show called Masked Rider Kabuto. BeetleBorgs was originally B-Fighters, which was part of the Metal Heroes series. But that really has little to do with this topic. And I'm not joking around here. I'm being 100% serious about this.

• 2 weeks later...
That's right. I'm working on a project, and I would like for someone to make me some sprites. It's not Sonic Related at all, it's actually for a fighting game based on a Japanese television show. I need decent quality sprites for the different characters. You will get paid, I can transfer the money through Paypal. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll need to see some of your work before I decide. Here is one of the characters I need for the game. If you want to, make a sprite of him to show me what you can do.

Masked Rider Kabuto: Rider Form

Don't bother. Plenty of people would work on it for free but once you mention money at all they become greedy and think they're worth more than they are.

Dunno dude... it's really hard to get people to do favors for free. It's just like how team request threads in the fangame assistance forum never go anywhere.

edit: My post was directed towards Wesker. I agree with DW. People will only work on something for you if 1) they get something else in return (either money or another favor) or 2) they really like where your project is going and want to contribute to it.

edit2: I could've sworn this was Beetleborgs for some reason, not Power Rangers.

People generally only work on stuff that appeals to them for free. Considering that this is some kind of power rangers knockoff, you'd be hard pressed to find someone it appeals to.

BITCH DON'T KNOW WHAT SORTA SHIT HE TALKIN BRO.

Seriously, Kamen Rider came before all of that stuff. the original masked martial artists with cool technology science.

Also I'm pretty serious, i would like to help. Send me a PM or something.