A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Which SFGHQ forum skin do you use?

Ollie

Which Skin Do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Skin Do you use?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that ^^

Well, I use Soft, but Night (Firefly) is neat too, and was my choice before. On some old monitors it gets hard to see though.

Too bad polls are disabled, I don't see a way to add one.

EDIT: A surprise may come around next month or so...

Soft, definitely. I want Smidge (or Ila if he's able) to set it as the default skin.

I so agree since I know one or two people that have never joined since the default skin has put them off. >.< The Soft skin is so much nicer on the eyes and has a great Sonic fell to it as well.

Thats the stupidest reason for not joining a message board that I've ever heard of.

Actually, I told this dude who was commenting a lot of Sonic fangames on youtube that he should join SFGHQ. He said no, because "He doesn't need any more email in his inbox". When I told him that he could check the option to not receive mail, he said "Just the registration confirming thing is one too many".

Actually, I told this dude who was commenting a lot of Sonic fangames on youtube that he should join SFGHQ. He said no, because "He doesn't need any more email in his inbox". When I told him that he could check the option to not receive mail, he said "Just the registration confirming thing is one too many".

I wanna facepalm but my fist is balled and vibrating violently.

Thank god. I don't want that kid here.

I used to use Night. I already told GSoft that Soft is too bright for my vampirishly sensitive eyes and that we need a darker version that tones everything down.

By the by, if you all didn't already notice, this is a public poll, so you can see who voted for what and shun them based on their personal choice to use Shine instead of Soft. Shuuuun.