A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy birthday, Jamie Bailey!

Rael0505

AAAH! My old April Fools joke comes back to haunt me!:D Thanks guys, I forgot you lot pay such close attention to all these birthdays nowadays.:aparty:

I was going to wait a bit longer, but what the heck, I've kept you all waiting long enough! I present to you... an early engine test for Time Attacked 2! Grinding hasn't been added yet, though. Anyone wanna be in the crowd this time?

Engine version: gnimagnafcinosfoerutufehtsisihtskcussdlrowcinos

God damn anti-table stretching feature got me again!

TA2 Engine test.zip

Thanks guys! It's now the day after, and can say I had a nice birthday yesterday. Stayed at home all day but at least I didn't have any nasty upsets like I had last year.

Gifts I received included:

Cards: wow, cards? On my birthday? Who'd have thought it?

Money: £85, don't get as much as when I was a child.

£20 worth or scratch cards: Am I a winner? Not usually.

Box of Maltesers: Half eaten.

Box of Cadbury Creme Eggs: Eaten a few.

Darth Vader bobble head figure: Heads will wobble.

Four T shirts: FOUR?

And there's me trying to keep my number of T shirts down! Several years ago my mum kept whining that I was too old to wear T shirts with great big pictures on anymore, now she's started buying me them! They all seem to be retro themed, and designed to look old and warn out, I never did understand fashion. One has Back to the Future on it, with the picture of Marty standing by the Delorian looking at his watch. The other one my mum got me is one of those blue T shirts with the Superman logo on the front, I usually laugh at people who wear these, looks like I'll have to start laughing at myself.

My brother and his family gave me the other two T shirts, one is Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and says "LEISURE RULES", the other one has this hedgehog character on it I've never heard of before, called Sonic, or something.

And that was it for presents, I know I'm not getting enough when I can go into detail on it all like this. lol Anyway, should be going out drinking to celebrate tonight, god knows what drunken madness I'll get up to. Last time I was drunk I ran straight into the back of my mum's parked car in the dark, shame I didn't get some new eyes for my birthday.

Way back 8 years ago or so you gave me a mention on the old Anglefire website. So here's a thank you and happy birthday :D

An early version of the theme I was using in BFTF (remix of the TA theme), if you ever get the urge to make TA2 then I can always contact the guy that made it for me ;)

Sounds like it was just ran thru FruityLoops with some soundfonts and filters to me.