A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

That does not matter when dekoldrick DOES not make me come to his site, I know he know's rap, sonic, mario and other things there and i saw it.

By the way when is Sonic The ultimate hedgehog game No name is comming out.

And i just guest the name of it.

Here's your warning, kid: Make coherent posts. I cannot make heads or tails of what you're trying to say and this post is your worst by far. I'm not being anal or anything... I just want to understand everybody.

He is so cute, can we keep him!? Please? PLEASE!? He knows a guy who knows rap, sonic, mario, and other things there that he saw, I'd love to have a pet with those kind of connections.
Yeeeeeees, I want him to...
By the way when is Sonic The ultimate hedgehog game No name is comming out.
See? He is funny too. Now he knows a guy who knows rap, sonic, mario, other things and knows how to make jokes!
Here's your warning, kid: Make coherent posts. I cannot make heads or tails of what you're trying to say and this post is your worst by far. I'm not being anal or anything... I just want to understand everybody.
Jeez, I don't understand my dog, why do you want to understand our new pet?
In all seriousness though, sweet medal idea there for your game and a nice piece of first badnik concept art. This is looking pretty decent, and I like the direction this project has been taking as of late :D
Thank you, sir. I promise to not let you guys down.

Jeez, I don't understand my dog, why do you want to understand our new pet?

Man, that is some mean shit. I like that.

I don't think the sonic Henceforth coming out now really Is the level almost finish.

Stop heckling P3DRO about his game never getting done. Hmm... I have a way that I can fix this... doo doo dooooo... nothing to see here!

I think he's using Google or some other web translator. That what it seems like to me.

Something like this:

"I have his translation, Google would have with other sites. I think what it is."

Nothing trying to pick on him or anything. It's either that for hr just not good at English yet

I think he's using Google or some other web translator. That what it seems like to me.

Something like this:

"I have his translation, Google would have with other sites. I think what it is."

Nothing trying to pick on him or anything. It's either that for hr just not good at English yet

He must be Brazilian... They are the cancer of the internet.
The badnick concept is neat, I take it its basically moto-bug. But at least you changed his look, more then sega in S4.

Also A Rhino that charges makes much more sense then a bug that charges. XD

It's Rhino.

• 2 weeks later...

I have really high hopes for this game and I absolutely love that second song, it sounds like its right out of Sonic and Knuckles. The first song however needs some work I think its extremely repetitive. I'm not a musician but it kinda sounded like the whole song was just one big start to a song, hopefully that makes sense.

@Overbound: I never hear two segments repeated exactly the same way. The general theme may only change once, but the song makes sure to keep changing slowly as it goes on. I sorta see how you say it sounds like a song intro, but that doesn't mean that's all it can be used for. If you listen closely, it could definitely suit an intense mechanical level.

• 1 month later...
Nice recreation of the background from the opening of Sonic the Movie. I remember it because of the Enterprise.

Exactly.

Looking really good but I doubt that it would fit for a background.
It's not a bg. I'm not sure yet where I'll use it, but I will.

• 2 weeks later...