A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I'll be gone a while...

ZFG

So you're being dragged off to a cult?

I pretty much made a point of this when I wrote the rules, but leaving topics, especially temporary leaving topics really aren't necessary or welcome. However I do see this as a chance to possibly discuss why you're being dragged off to some Evangelist nuthouse, so lets hear it.

So you're being dragged off to a cult?

I pretty much made a point of this when I wrote the rules, but leaving topics, especially temporary leaving topics really aren't necessary or welcome. However I do see this as a chance to possibly discuss why you're being dragged off to some Evangelist nuthouse, so lets hear it.

ITT ila becomes religiously intolerant about something he doesn't really understand.

Why do people feel it's necessary to tell people that they're leaving? Most of us don't talk to you on a daily basis anyways. And if that were the case, you'd IM someone and tell them this same thing. Not to sound mean but most really don't care.

Stop posting these on my SFGHQ. Lol.

Says the guy who posted the lol IM A SWIMMAR U GUYS ARE LAMERS topic.

On Topic: I was in europe a few weeks ago, and a few weeks before that I was in DC for MAGfest. (I even met and hanged out with Howard Drossin) Didnt make a topic for either, dont care too. I doubt anyone I didnt tell specifically even knew I was gone...

Edit: Fuck, I did make a magfest topic... Nooooooooo.

ITT ila becomes religiously intolerant about something he doesn't really understand.

Well you know I googled the place and I checked their website, and the first thing I saw was something along the lines of spreading Evangilism across the country. Apologies if my wording was a bit sarcastic for your tastes.

But seriously though, I read all over the website, just to get my facts right, and I saw something a bit nutty. Anyway ZFG, uhm, try to have fun? Take pics? Err... something bible related?

Leave as in not post for a while. I had a period from like SAGE till this winter where I don't think I posted much or at all. Also a summer a few years ago I had to leave here by force :P

I think that's called "Lurking". Leaving means you haven't even opened this website in like 3 monthes.