A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic NG Adventure

Sonic4K6

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then what are the reasons?

1.The engine isnt stollen.

2.Just because im good friends with Blazefire?

1- You're using an engine that Blazefire gave you, and is an engine that he stole( 98% sure of that).

2- You don't see him as we do.

Sorry for the doubble post but yeah I agree with you guys he is horrible,Jason made me a new awesome Tails AI and Jason said its only for me and him then Jason told him that then he comes to me asking for it so I say no and he calls me a (sorry for swearing) Bast,You know,I agree with you all now but this engine is mostly made by jason.

Sorry for the doubble post but yeah I agree with you guys he is horrible,Jason made me a new awesome Tails AI and Jason said its only for me and him then Jason told him that then he comes to me asking for it so I say no and he calls me a (sorry for swearing) Bast,You know,I agree with you all now but this engine is mostly made by jason.

Ok,Enough of this whole Blazefire/Stollen engine thing,Its not stollen so lest just talk about the game and not go off topic.

You do realize that you, a new and not-so-liked member, are telling a mod what he can and can't talk about, right?

Why not use the Sonic Worlds engine? If you've already decided not to make your own, I think a community project is a much more delightful idea than trusting banned members. You get a better engine, and people stop accusing you of anything, and we talk about your game. Everybody wins!

Well, I decided to download the game instead of just watching the video. And, the fire box caught my attention, because I did it for P3DRO (sonic DLA) a long time ago.

You can see it

( 0:09). And the original box I did here. If you compare, it's the same.

EDIT: Oops, seems like I took a while to do this reply.

Im really starting to get annoyed now,And im no gramma freak.

If you want to stay here for any considerable amount of time, you better become one.

You can see it here( 0:09). And the original box I did here. If you compare, it's the same.

So, Zenor, are you saying that there's some stolen sprite work in this demo and that it's not okay with you?

Well, I decided to download the game instead of just watching the video. And, the fire box caught my attention, because I did it for P3DRO (sonic DLA) a long time ago.

You can see it

( 0:09). And the original box I did here. If you compare, it's the same.

EDIT: Oops, seems like I took a while to do this reply.

I've seen many people use that sprite. Psstt....Isn't that Blaze-Hedgehog's Sonic2k62D sprite their or is it just me....;)