A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Whooooosh. I'm a ghost. You can't see me!

DimensionWarped

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaargghhh is this entire forum trippin' on acid or some shit?

Also, when you bring attention to something that is slightly humorous in an attempt to make it more humorous, you typically have the opposite effect.

The "Doctors" and "Power Rangers" avatar shit was funny because people just did that shit. And up until this thread, the ducks had the same effect.

But I guess your trippin' major balls right now.

PG, listen, I really have no problem with people proving me wrong. But hypocritical bashing of using obscure 4chan memes in a thread about a failed avatar fad from you, while you yourself have posts like these:

...is really uncalled for.

Also, 'Especially not a popular search engine.'? Seriously dude, what the fuck? Just because something you posted doesn't exists solely on 4chan, your use of memes are justified?

Can I use these memes on the forums since they're on Google?

Oh, look, google even helps with related searches!

Yea, that Shamwow spokesman, he's something else. Like a used car salesman, a medieval rat-faced mugger, a 19th century mob sycophant, and a carnie barker all rolled into one. Headphone set, spiked Mohawk, hunched-over neck. I have no idea how he pulls it off, but he does.

Yea, that Shamwow spokesman, he's something else. Like a used car salesman, a medieval rat-faced mugger, a 19th century mob sycophant, and a carnie barker all rolled into one. Headphone set, spiked Mohawk, hunched-over neck. I have no idea how he pulls it off, but he does.

He's also an actor and a former member of Scientology. They kicked him out when he starred in a sketch movie that involved things like...umm....dropping babies into pools.

Now he sells kitchen utensils (and Shamwow) to fund a new movie. He's got quite the backstory.

2711614747_a2e613f13d.jpg?v=0

I'm real glad he ditched the White Man Fro.

EDIT: https://www.slapchop.com/ver3/index.asp

You're gonna love my nuts