A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Professor-J's Art Topic

Professor-J

Woah, its been way too long since I posted here, I'm amazed I even remembered my username and password =/

(Could someone change my username to Professor-J btw, I've searched the control panel and there doesn't seem to be manual option to do it, Sonic-Blitz is a VERY old alias)

So yeah, I'll cut to the chase, art time plz:

-Old Art-

Summer of Sonic Art

This is a piece of art I drew to represent the Sonic Show at the Summer of Sonic event, sadly Jay (owner of the Sonic Show) *forgot* to print out his t-shirt with this art on and thus it was never seen at the event...

Purity Commission

A *very old* commission done for the famous Purity/ Becky back in May, I've improved alot since I drew this.

Homao Balthamos Art Trade

An old art trade I did with Homao Balthamos, a good IRL friend of mine (and also a popular artist at DeviantArt)

Violet Commission

A commission for sme random Violet girl, I'm not really sure I like the way this one came out =/

-New Art-

Halowe'en Sonic the Screensaver Remake

Only finished this one yesterday, I'm quite proud of how this one turned out (though I'm currently nitpicking every tiny little flaw I can find in it, I'm pretty harsh on myself as an artist, hence why 99% of my DeviantArt stuff is in my scraps :P). Someone once said to me that modern official Sonic art just consists of the characters in wacky and EXTREME poses with no real depth and that they need to start rawing artwork akin to the old Sonic the Screensaver art. So I've taken it upon myself to undergo the hefty task of redrawing the entire Sonic the Screensaver in modern SA style, it'll take me months to complete but I think it'll be worth the effort :P

Any comments are much appreciated, theres not much point giving any criticism on any of my old art however since well, its old art lol.

didn't know you were on this forum lol

While I'm here I'll repeat what I say all the time.... YOU SUCK AT DRAWING AND COLOURING... DARKSPEEDS IS BETTER THAN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU D=<

..nah, you know I'm kidding XD. Artwork's awesome, now get a job at Sega and we'll all be happy =D

You remember my art as being awesome though? But this was the sort of art I used to post when I used to come here XD

Why do you always use that as an example XD

• 2 weeks later...