A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Rawr makes music and the artz

Rawr

some stupid pokemon comic with terrible drawings I did a looooong while back. Ligar posting his up made me want to post mine up. But yeah, HeartGold and SoulSilver had just came out in Japan, leaked onto the net, and I really wanted to play...so I started playing. I ended up playing as the chick, and my friend the dude, so I ended up chronicling the adventures based off jokes we were firing at eachother in skype. It was great.

asospage1-1.jpg

asospage2-1.jpg

asospage3-1.jpg

asospage4-1.jpg

asospage5-1.jpg

asospage6-1.jpg

Asospage7-1.jpg

I always thought it was nine pages, I guess not. Anyway, sorry for the shittiness they were all done during this play session we were having xD. Theres lots of really retarded jokes in there. Petalburg yo.

And thanks for the comments guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://trickedge.com/gallery/index.php?album=music%2FRevision-Oneℑ=SOS.mp3

Just another music track, tentatively titled Somewhere, Outside, Suffering (SOS for short). But I do enjoy it. However I'm gonna probably try something a lot more grittier next time I make music, a more industrial sound. I wish I had a real drummer too cause fuck it, I am getting tired of using these drum programs and loops because I know absolutely nothing about drums haha.

ATP1inks-1.png

Oh, and a comic page with no text on it just arts because i haven't added the word bubbles in yet, though I've got them all planned out anyway. These two are pretty much proto- Red and proto- Wolf for my comic essentially haha, since I am using War For Arcadia (Comic battle site) as my testing grounds for stuff pretty much + to get better at making comics. The finale is this round so I am making time in my schedule to do this. 2 weeks per cycle pretty much, which means that you draw during that cycle and trade off with your opponent on the next one etc and then after each person has had two cycles things go up for voting. But anyway, I started my cycle...yesterday and this is the last week. I've got 6 more pages to do argh haha, and I didn't even start on page 1! This is page 5 =(. I fail so hard xD; Obviously its a bit of rushing to get it done but I'm trying to cheat to get it to look awesome in a short timespan.

Thanks guys! Ive got until Sunday to crank out 5 more, I've got 2 done so far (that one and another one) so I'm really trying to get things moving on top of schoolwork. Its tough haha.

• 3 weeks later...

CoverArtcopy.png

Cover for my Game Design document due wednesday. I've got all the text worked out and the interior layout is coming along, basically its like a game pitch document so yeah...its for the game design class. I've got a final exam for it tomorrow though haha. I guess technically later today, I dunno, I haven't gone to bed yet so in my mind its still Sunday! Lololol. Excuse the somewhat shitty name, its just a pitch document and I hadn't come up with a name cause the concept itself still isn't 100% fleshed out and names are a pain in the ass. So thats what the teacher is getting lol.

sketches of stuff. Tossing around character ideas for different NPCs and then the main char and stuff. Gonna have a characters page in the document, so its gonna have full artwork and stuff. Gonna get that shit done tomorrow!

gamechars.png

so yeah, just sketches.

AxiusandX.png

Something quick, a friends character in the front and then a character I'm working out the design still for in the back, for use on WFA and such.

Spiderman.png

Spiderman, done pretty quickly too. I scanned it in and coloured underneath, but WTF was I thinking with that fucking leg. Oh well.

Then two new song ideas:

Broken (Really Early Demo)

Untitled Track (really early demo)

I also made a really early demo of possible boss music for that aquatic world game thing that that cover and stuff is for.

boss track idea

Its really rough too, I was gonna flesh it out some more and hand it in with my document (as well as some level track ideas) but I ended up realizing I had a week less to work on it than I thought I did =/.

I'll post some screens of some 3D stuff too once I upload them. My whale is red, its my third model ever so it sorta still sucks lawl. I'll also have pics of a super nintendo controller and a snowmobile too.

Heh, thanks guys. I'll try and get better versions then of those tracks out, and that boss track yeah, its hard to imagine gameplay. I was thinking a sort of Megaman-esque type boss battle. I can see it in my mind, I just don't have anything to show =)

1c13fc02abb134f9fd0a6a4437ab09a0.png

That ones older, done a couple weeks ago. DA desc:

"Done in character design class today, two characters of mine for a storyboard I'm working on (I haven't named them yet lol). The main protagonist is the girl and her giant robot is the thing she is sitting on (duh) and yeah, this is just a concept piece that didn't take very long to do up in Sketchbook.

I'll have more stuff to upload some other time.

But yeah, characters belong to me =)"

And then one I did after class today on paper:

DoodlePage_by_Jaxomatik.png

Just doodlin. Now back to homework :)