A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Large Hadron Collider

Cyber Rat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rael0505 (11:09:37 PM): i'm gonna explore the site more fully later

ilascott7 (11:09:50 PM): wait... into beastiality?

Rael0505 (11:09:56 PM): NO

Rael0505 (11:10:01 PM): never

ilascott7 (11:10:15 PM): just making sure

ilascott7 (11:10:21 PM): don't want you to lose your sexy cred

Rael0505 (11:10:30 PM): don't be hatin' on the furries

Rael0505 (11:10:34 PM): they just love all the cute fluffy things

Rael0505 (11:10:40 PM): and dolphins

ilascott7 (11:10:42 PM): dolphins are not f

ilascott7 (11:10:44 PM): beat me to it

They didn't delay anything. The big experiment isn't scheduled until Sep. 10th.

Before they can crank it up full blast they need to cool the 17 miles of superconducting dipole magnets to -271 degrees Centigrade. That takes awhile.

=Smidge=

dont you hate it when theres this one guy who just always makes you feel stupid

*sees spark*

It may be the end of the world, but I'll be damned if that will stop SFGHQ from starting a good ol' fashion flame war for no reason whatsoever. XD

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

EDIT:

Soo... When's that Large Hadron Collider gonna explode...?

::inhales::

Six o'clock TV hourdon't get caught in foreign towers slash and burn return listen to yourself churn locking in uniforming book burning blood letting every motive escalate automotive incinerate light a candle light a votive step down step down watch your heel crush crushed uh oh this means no fear cavalier renegade steer clear a tournament a tournament a tournament of lies offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I. Decline.

Always fun to bust that out at a party.

Look, I've got a lot of free time.

They turned it on months ago for testing.

Anyone who seriously thinks anything could happen(or jokes about it excessively) is a dumbass. Any black holes created would be too tiny to sustain their own existence.

Yes you can speculate "Oh but you can't know for sure what will happen!" but you could apply that to EVERYTHING.

Here's a scary though - every time a new bacteria is created in the lab, it may turn out to be an apocalyptic super-virus.

No, I don't think it's ever possible for a bacteria to become any type of virus, let alone a super virus.

Now stop bumping old topics!

=Smidge=

It's not possible for the Hadron Collider to create any real black holds either, that's the point. It's a paranoid and misinformed view of science.

Also, this was on the front page. And not even very far down it. Don't blame me if your forum has become inactive, I hardly think you're helping by trying to stop people from replying to relatively recent threads.