A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I've been bitching about it for ages.

But I finally did something about it.

That's right, if you haven't figured it out by now (which should mean every one of you who isn't Ila and maybe, maybe PG), I'm talking about my ill fated Red DS with Mario Kart DS bundled. No, I didn't manage to get EB to renig on it being their fault or anything, but I put it behind me and used some of the huuuuge government money I've been making this summer to purchase... A new Cobalt Blue DS Lite! Yeaaaah!

So I'll stop going into a mood whenever anyone so much as says the word DS now. Awesome.

Actually, I haven't turned it on yet. If it has a dead pixel, I'll probably scream into the biggest rage of all time, but at least this time I'm within driving distance of the place I got it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all (well, the Americans at least) for helping to pay my 'relatively undeserved for the amount of work I do' salary so I could buy this shit. Thanks.

One time, Brad left me a facebook comment telling me to gb2 otaku. Then he went back to trying to catch all of the Pokemon and harvesting shit in Animal Crossing.

I just laughed really, really hard.

Anyway, DW and PG...I encourage the both of you to visit lovely St. Taint. Being able to pick the catchphrases of my neighbors, I made all the guys thugs and all the women skanks in an attempt to freak out anybody who visits me. I hope you aren't too disturbed by a penguin asking you to see your package.

Eh, a flashcard is a flashcard. R4's so popular that it's got good enough support from the site. At the offchance that a rom can't work for some reason, there's already a new firmware out that handles it.

Also, pseudo-hijack: I'm financially stable enough that I can afford a PSP without feeling my wallet shit itself, but when I realized I need to buy a memory card AND a game...I'm kinda sad :<

Why do I need to spend so much money to play the vidya?

Well you need to hax your battery. Which I failed horribly at. Then the replacement I bought was the wrong kind of battery. Now I need to wait for the right battery to come in the mail sometime today or tomorrow :/

I'll wait till I'm back at school so I can ask my roommate to do it for me. I've already spent more money than I'd care to.

Haha, if you were gonna do it that way, you might as well have bought a Datel Tool battery thingamadamn. My friend and I learned how to hax a PSP and its battery, and fortunately I did most of the work. Now he's running FFVII and tons of other stuff on it. Cool beans.

Hey DW...how's that DS?

I sold my black NDSL a while back, and i seriously regret it.

I used M3 with a 2 gb micro SD.

Also, For all of your psp hacking and homebrew needs, the psp section of QJ.net is THE best place for homebrew, news, and general info.

BTW, im posting this from a PSP...