A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Blazefire?

Huepow00

Someone by Alex_lp ([email protected]) Told me "Blazefire" gave him a link to (PRIVATE SCDTi PAGE) and told him the files there were his and were free to use...

Is that a name Blazefire goes by?

He also made refrence to himself as Mental_tails, AKA Tas, Producer,Digital artist, Music remicer and Texturer on Sonic the Black Emrerald (a 3D fangame)

"[01:30] Alex_lp: Blaze is pretending to be Felik and StreakThundrstrm"

whats more worrying is he has access to the private SCDTi page and handing out the work as his. i had my suspicions that reaper chap was blazefire, but he's gone now anyway...

anyway mental_tails was a blazefire clone on SCD, so it's a web of deception, 'helping' blazefire 'work' on his stolen games. and was his brother/cousin or some shit like that.

Ooh, I'm an expert on these people because they're attracted to me. Kinda ticks me off but I can help here.

Alex/Tas/Mental_Tails is the guy who messaged you. He's not blazefire, but they're friends. I have both on MSN, and their login times are severely different. There may be a reason he's mental_tails. Him and blaze argue, and apparently blaze knows tas's passwords and impersonates him. They make different grammar mistakes. Tas is worse.

Redsonic is more of a deception/impersonater. Tas is way too stupid to impersonate. Redsonic is friendly with Blaze apparently. I have dealt with Redsonic impersonating Streak, Tas, Blaze, and a girl. Him and Blaze were also browsing my personal files on Smash Bros Stadium, prompting me to make it harder to browse.

My theory? Blaze or Red found the area the new SCD was in, showed each other, and showed tas. Tas is stupid enough to tell someone who matters. But yeah, there's my theory. Hope it helps.

The previous posts have already helped us out a bunch.

> I'm not looking for jurisdictional power or help... I was just trying to get some information as quickly as I could... SFGHQ has more people online than SCD 10/10 times...

-> And Its my 1-stop place for Info on Blazefire...

- You can close it if you like, I think we'll figure out a way to handle it... But yes, a warning is always good.

(I dunno WHY they'd leave that stuff there)

That guy is mentally ill, right? There is something we could do (legal issues) about impersonation? atually here in Spain it is a delictive action.

I don't know what legislation says about cyber-impersonating, most of the laws aren't applicable to internet cases, even though prosecutors sometimes try to.

I doubt you can take any legal action against a 13 year old nutcase who has a fetish for sonic fangaming....that and it's sonic fangaming....but I find it lol that he was able to get SCDTi files from a PRIVATE page. (if that's true). I mean....you must have some sort of shitty security or password system in order for THAT to happen.

I don't know what legislation says about cyber-impersonating, most of the laws aren't applicable to internet cases, even though prosecutors sometimes try to.

Prosecutor, thank god for playin Phoenix wright on english XD

Actually, what this guy did is more that an impersonation. He stole private data by using impersonation, something quite important. Don't tell me we cannot do anything!

Actually, even being a underage kid, their parents are responsible of his behaviour. Legal actions should prevent that guy to touch a keyboard during some long time. Well, that is what it should be, but you know, laws never works when they should.

I agree with whoever it was around here that said we should all just pool some money, pay for a trip to wherever he lives, and fuck his ass up until he stops being retarded.

Hes been doing this shit for ages and still hasnt given up. Its going to be all fine and dandy until he starts taking credit for something that is actually worth something.

Someone should find a way to destroy his computer and leave it alone. Im seriously tired of hearing about this ___got.

I am just affraid about him. It is a pain in the ass him trying to pick up SFA. It has been like 4 or 5 times the times he tried to cheat me by creating different accounts, specially when i was seraching for some kind of help. Thanks to some people that advert me in time that he was blazefire in time.

Since then, i never trust people who is not able to speak english properly. But i am affraid he learns >_>

Since then, i never trust people who is not able to speak english properly. But i am affraid he learns >_>

So, by that logic, you don't trust yourself? Am I reading that correctly, BF? XP

Joking aside, I don't want to see these threads again. I already told everybody that there shall be no more Blazefire threads, unless it's like "CODE RED SUPER EMERGENCY HE HAS RETRO XG" serious. I don't want to think about him for as long as I can.

Secondly, do I care about SCDTi? No. Do the rest of us? No. SCDTi sucks balls and I'm glad Blazefire stole all their shit. SCDTi is some copycat bullshit of this site and should get raided frequently. Maybe now that they'll learn to not let him back in, like they were planning to do (that is...if the site will even open again and my bet is on "no").

Finally, Tas just got a hold of me and told me all of this information as well. Whoop-dee-doo. In summation: if it talks to you, let it be.