A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic GL Fangame: add of Sonic Metal :-) !

Flipz137

I can't wait to see how it plays! This is the best looking Sonic fangame I've ever seen :0

It even reminds me of Sonic Next-Gen, mainly because of the motion blur while running and Sonic's position in that last screenshot.

I wish there were some more 3D projects around... Keep it up :]

I'am using Visual C++ and opengl. It's only programming not a program. In fact near 25000 lignes for the whole game + 3D engine.

I can tell that you arent using doxygen( I made a single class decleration span for 3600 lines, 90% was commenting XD). But it was the largest class, and the one that needed the most explaining in the documentation (video device class, handles all communications with 3d hardware)

• 1 month later...

A hint: metal sonic, on his foot, you have those circles using the texture of his eye o_O Those circles arent red, Doronetty (?) failed to texture it correctly, their infact silver, like the rest of the joints.

I watched the video and it looks pretty neat. You really need a slash wave though or the jump-slash will look incredibly plain. Also, how come when Metal Sonic is going very fast he has his left arm pointed back but not the right arm?