A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anime Suggestion

Asuma

School Rumble was pretty funny. I never finished the second season because Your TV Links got shut down. It was cute, though.

Seen it. Waiting on the 2nd Season Dub. I hope they do a 3rd Season.

I saw the first appleseed. The the friend who's house i watched the DVD at only watches shows in japanese subtitles when he absolutely has to, so the first time i saw the movie i could barely take the shit seriously.

I watched it over in japanese and actually like it. Neat movie. But once again ill say, if you arent going to do a good Dub job, dont do it at all. The english dubs destroyed 70% of the dialouge in that movie.

Great news. Appearantly Gonzo has gone...gonzo. Tower of Druaga is free, online, subtitled. Officially.

http://www.druaga-anime.com/english/

Can't go wrong with that, now can you?

It's based off an old video game I've never heard of. First episode is a crazy, absurd spoof of animu, vidya gaemz, and cliches. Second episode has plot, so less silly stuff and a little more substance. Still kinda silly, though.

Also, I just got back from watching Nerima Daikon Brothers. The dub is way better (and well translated) and it's pretty damn funny if you like silly humor and random breaks into song (blues songs, no less).