A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

You are all idiots...

MaxSonic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You fuckers and your fads... the only fad I ever bought into was yoyos, and it stuck with me!

The only reason card games haven't stuck with me is because they're a tremendous waste of money. Pokemon, however, still holds a place in my heart.

I'm tempted to go along with mainstay Pikachu, though my Dragonite in Diamond is absoludicrus. It survived a fucking ICE BEAM. One bad motherfucker.

Lucario's pretty rad too.

But I really, REALLY want to hug a Squirtle :<

Eh, I chose MISSINGNO. because he gave me infinite stat boost items, some master balls, and more rare candies than I knew what to do with. He's awesome.

EDIT: No wait, my favorite Pokemon is Sonic the Hedgehog

Aw man, I remember trading my shiny Clefairy for a Butterfree (uncommon) and crying about it all night. I must have been 5 or 6. Damn my cousin for bullying me into that trade.

Edit- ANd you need to use a Quick ball for sonic, you tards.

No your all stupid, sonic can only be obtained on Pokemon Emerald at exactly 7:00 pm using a masterball followed by a quickball after getting him at 1 HP while having him kill every pokemon but a lv 99 pikachu with all attacks empty save for thundershock with 7 PP left

I also know how to unlock Black Dranzer but i forgot

sht wait

I had to get the wost April Fools Prank ever today. Some friends gave me a taco from Taco Bell saying that they didn't want it anymore so I took it and took a bite. But before I did I there was white stuff in it that looked like sour cream, so anyway when I took a bite the taco tasted cool and then spicy and while the whole class was laughing. I found out that the white stuff in the taco was Colgate toothpaste. So I swallowed toothpaste, it was so nasty. And I was so mad. I haven't swallowed a whole lot of toothpaste since I was like 4 years old.