A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Giant Enemy Crab Battle!

Steven M

I love how all the PS3 fanboys complain about how the joke is old while it is obviously still funny enough for this flash to become a hit.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Erm... terribly sorry Steve, I forgot to offer you my praise and congratulations. Anyway, It's awesome and congratulations on your newfound NG fame.

I'm not a fan boy, just not a fan of jokes and bashing....although...they do deserve it...

Hell, I might not even get it. I might wait till they re-launch it. I've heard that it may have Xbox360 problems...

Anyways back on topic.

So, this phenomenon has all the early signs of a horrific meme - we're now waiting for 'Giant Crab: The Musical', featuring such classic dance numbers as 'Attack Its Weak Points!', and tragic ballads such as 'It's Not Easy Being A Giant Enemy Crab In Feudal Japan'. Oh dear.

Oh dear god, indeed. 0_0;

Wow, I saw this literally like 10 minutes ago when I went to GameFAQs and could not stop laughing. I really loved the Sonic sound effects and the animation looked beyond awesome. Then I come here and find the guy who created it. And you're horse looks like Mr. Horse from Ren and Stimpy so you're even more awesome.

Oh and if you don't already know, you've been posted on joystiq.com and they never post about giant crabs

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/14/giant-enemy-crab-makes-his-animated-debut/