A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Giant Enemy Crab Battle!

Steven M

... I just found this in another forum, and went like "Steven_M, why does this name sound familiar?"

Art was nice, animations sexy (<3 frame-by-frame usage), props for the Sonic sound bits and wtf @ talking movements & ending. Joke is getting old faster than the Norris fads, though.

Can't stress this enough, I'll mention it twice: wtf @ ending.

Tired joke? Well, yeah, it is. *shrugs* But when was the last time you saw a Cult member dressed as a Chef? Huh?

HUH?!

...ah, never mind.

@Sefiroth: your avatar is large.

The ending... inspired by a Looney Tunes cartoon I saw once. Takes place mostly in a house. A mouse switches places with an escaped baby kangaroo to outsmart the cat Sylvester. Eventually a bulldog, who also resides at the house, steps in and is also thrown out.

Mouse: [something like] "And if you try and get back in, I'll pin your ears back!"

Dog: "Any time a mouse can pin MY ears back, I'll take up ballet-dancing."

Guess what happens.

Heh, haven't seen that episode I'm afraid =P

And yes, my avatar seems too large, appears to be stretching my posts even if it's in the allowed range. Cutted it for better browsing.

Oh, by the way, that drawing you sent me on the other board was really nice. At first I thought it was for a certain person... I happen to have seen many, euh, "interesting" individuals. Despite the concept not being my thing, execution was pleasant - expecially the soft colours. I figured I'd let you know :3

And now I need some sleep <.<

I love how all the PS3 fanboys complain about how the joke is old while it is obviously still funny enough for this flash to become a hit.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Erm... terribly sorry Steve, I forgot to offer you my praise and congratulations. Anyway, It's awesome and congratulations on your newfound NG fame.

Buying one gives me every right to dislike it, so kindly shut the ____ up thanks.

I don't give a ____ if you're buying one, if you like it, or if you don't. Honestly I don't even know how you began to think that I would even care because this is what I was responding to:

I love how all the PS3 fanboys complain about how the joke is old

I say the joke is old and I am indeed no PS3 fanboy. The joke is old for me because I feel it has been done to death and I have gotten my laughs from it already.

I say the joke is old and I am indeed no PS3 fanboy. The joke is old for me because I feel it has been done to death and I have gotten my laughs from it already.

It's not like you quoted that or said that under a phrase like that.

And I misread your statement a bit because I was under the impression you were responding to my statement.